Blueprint Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mjsjr

New

Blueprint

Post by mjsjr » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

Are there Blueprint books available to study from like the Powerscore series? Or are the books just a component of the classes?

I'm looking to begin planning for my LSAT preparations and I would like to know the most popular at-home study methods. I have PTs 1-62, and I would like to buy the Powerscore LR and LG bibles, and an RC bible if that exists (now that I think about it, I think I've heard about one but I don't think it's popular). Also, does the powerscore series come with test sections pertaining to the subject material?

Are there any other really popular series that I'm missing?

Thanks for the help!

crestor

Bronze

Re: Blueprint

Post by crestor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 am

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Yep, that's the only book we currently have outside of our classroom materials.

jshaffer740

New

Post by jshaffer740 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 pm

mjsjr wrote:Are there Blueprint books available to study from like the Powerscore series? Or are the books just a component of the classes?

I'm looking to begin planning for my LSAT preparations and I would like to know the most popular at-home study methods. I have PTs 1-62, and I would like to buy the Powerscore LR and LG bibles, and an RC bible if that exists (now that I think about it, I think I've heard about one but I don't think it's popular). Also, does the powerscore series come with test sections pertaining to the subject material?

Thanks for the help!
The LSAT Trainer
The Manhattan LSAT Series (LR, RC, LG)
Cambridge Drill Packets
7sage LG Video explanations
Tons of PT's

mjsjr

New

Post by mjsjr » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 pm

jshaffer740 wrote:
mjsjr wrote:Are there Blueprint books available to study from like the Powerscore series? Or are the books just a component of the classes?

Thanks for the help!
The LSAT Trainer
The Manhattan LSAT Series (LR, RC, LG)
Cambridge Drill Packets
7sage LG Video explanations
Tons of PT's
I've heard of the Manhattan LSAT series. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”