Best LSAT instructor in the East Bay Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Angie85

New

Best LSAT instructor in the East Bay

Post by Angie85 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to ask if any of you know the names of the best testmasters and blueprint instructors in Berkeley, CA. I was considering taking a class with Gordon Stewart from Testmasters. Is he a good instructor? Also, I heard that testmasters gives you access to a lot of materials online. How long do they give you access for?

wtrc

Gold

Re: Best LSAT instructor in the East Bay

Post by wtrc » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 pm

No idea about Gordon Stewart, no idea if you are Gordon Stewart. But my experience with TM is they cut you off right away--- literally the day of my exam I no longer had access to the materials. Robin Singh (the head of TM) doesn't have a good reputation on TLS, which is largely a result of him... suing seemingly everything, including... this site.

Angie85

New

Post by Angie85 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Wow thank you for letting me know @wtrcoins3, thats crazy. Was your class big? I heard some classes are of 100+ ppl so idk I think that would make it difficult for me to focus but I'm not sure if that's the case everywhere. Anyone else have comments on Blueprint or testmasters instructors in the bay?

Angie85

New

Post by Angie85 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm

oh, and was the class actually helpful even though they blocked you from having access to the materials once it was over?

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Blueprint's instructors for the East Bay area are Aaron Cohn and Phil Belleau, both of whom have a ton of experience and are all-around great guys. But I'm biased :)

If you want to sit in on either of their classes (or both of them), shoot an e-mail to info@blueprintprep.com and they'll get you set up. If you just want to get in touch with them via e-mail, shoot me a PM and I'll arrange it.

As far as our materials go, we have full online explanations for every question, a great scoring and proctoring program, and extra lessons and problems sets online (which, cumulatively, account for every question that's available for licensing (in other words, everything except the SuperPrep and February exams).

If you have any specific questions about our classes, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”