4th LSAT in two years Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2curmudgeony

New

4th LSAT in two years

Post by 2curmudgeony » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:09 am

Had no idea the three-tests-in-two-years bar was a thing, and ran full speed into it when I tried to register for a fourth test this October. I know that people on this site are of the opinion that enough is enough, but in the six months since my last test everything has changed for me. I was careless with my other tests, I had no idea that you could study toward a 180, whereas I've been working my ass off and studying in a completely different way ever since I found out.

I really, really had my heart set on taking the test again in October and applying this year. I already applied for an exemption and was denied. Is there anything else I can do? Does it work to create a new LSAC account?

NanaP

Bronze

Re: 4th LSAT in two years

Post by NanaP » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 am

2curmudgeony wrote:Had no idea the three-tests-in-two-years bar was a thing, and ran full speed into it when I tried to register for a fourth test this October. I know that people on this site are of the opinion that enough is enough, but in the six months since my last test everything has changed for me. I was careless with my other tests, I had no idea that you could study toward a 180, whereas I've been working my ass off and studying in a completely different way ever since I found out.

I really, really had my heart set on taking the test again in October and applying this year. I already applied for an exemption and was denied. Is there anything else I can do? Does it work to create a new LSAC account?

No, either wait another year, or apply with the numbers you have.

neprep

Silver

Post by neprep » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

2curmudgeony wrote: Does it work to create a new LSAC account?
This is a terrible course of action. If you register indicating you're the same person, then you already have your answer from LSAC: You can't take the test again this October. If you register somehow trying to cloud your identity, well then that's just another can of worms...

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 am

Wait another year. June 2014 you should be okay.

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Nothing to do but wait, breh.

Two full cycles of LSATs from the time of your first LSAT.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”