= Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
StructuresAndForces

New

=

Post by StructuresAndForces » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:47 pm

-
Last edited by StructuresAndForces on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxknightkazzxx

New

Re: Structuring study time without taking a class

Post by xxknightkazzxx » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 am

It appears that you have a good grasp of RC and LR; so LG would be your focus. I suggest maybe on your PTs to switch it up and do 3 sections LG for practice and 1 of each section; LR and RC.
Currently, I have been doing PTs and all of my LG is lagging in comparison to my LR and RC. What I have been doing is a combination of PTs and sections that focus on core area's of LG; ie: doing two basic linear games then 2 sections of advance linear games or 2 sections basic grouping, then two advanced grouping games, then complete a PT; totaling 8 sections of practice. I typically do this on my off work days (Sunday Monday when I have a block of at least 5-6 hours of study time)
At first, it is a bit mentally draining, but it does help build mental stamina.
Also, for the hours of study, I would suggest just focus more hours on LG than LR and RC. IF you have a block of 4-5 hours on various days; spend 3/4 on LGs and 1/4 on LR and RC. You appear to strong all the way around; in comparison to myself ( 75-80% on LR-RC; 65-75% on LG(Must study harder).
Well, good luck studying.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”