When should I take the LSAT if... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
CanIGetAnAmen

Bronze

When should I take the LSAT if...

Post by CanIGetAnAmen » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:52 am

I want to start law school Fall 2014? Possibly Spring 2015.

CardozoLaw09

Gold

Re: When should I take the LSAT if...

Post by CardozoLaw09 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:54 am

oct '13 or dec '13; preferably oct - though it depends on where your skill level/prep is at

Daily_Double

Silver

Post by Daily_Double » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 am

Last edited by Daily_Double on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CanIGetAnAmen

Bronze

Post by CanIGetAnAmen » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 am

Daily_Double wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I want to start law school Fall 2014? Possibly Spring 2015.
Sooner rather than later. If fall of 14, then ideally you would have taken the June 13 test, because that way, you could have retaken in October and still have your applications in early. However, being as you are asking such a basic question, I'm betting you couldn't even tell me the three ways to weaken an argument with causation, and some more basic stuff. Thus, you're unprepared. Now, if we accept that it takes one at a minimum, three months to study for the LSAT, which in my opinion is a liberal estimate, you'd be better off studying for five months at the least, then you are looking at the October and December tests of 13.

However, if you're looking at 2015, then you should take the June 14 test, then you could fall back upon the October 14 test. Wait a minute, what school are you looking at for the Spring of 2015?

Also, looking at your post history, you could probably benefit from the search function, or google, before your next topic or post.
I thought all schools had a Spring application? No? Educate me dear sir.
And by the way, what books should I get to study for the LSAT? Should I take a course or something?

Daily_Double

Silver

Post by Daily_Double » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:09 am

Last edited by Daily_Double on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

alexrodriguez

Silver

Post by alexrodriguez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I'm betting you couldn't even tell me the three ways to weaken an argument with causation, and some more basic stuff.
I read the LR Bible and don't know this. I feel stupid. What are they?

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 am

Daily_Double wrote:
Sooner rather than later. If fall of 14, then ideally you would have taken the June 13 test, because that way, you could have retaken in October and still have your applications in early. However, being as you are asking such a basic question, I'm betting you couldn't even tell me the three ways to weaken an argument with causation, and some more basic stuff. Thus, you're unprepared. Now, if we accept that it takes one at a minimum, three months to study for the LSAT, which in my opinion is a liberal estimate, you'd be better off studying for five months at the least, then you are looking at the October and December tests of 13.

However, if you're looking at 2015, then you should take the June 14 test, then you could fall back upon the October 14 test. Wait a minute, what school are you looking at for the Spring of 2015?

Also, looking at your post history, you could probably benefit from the search function, or google, before your next topic or post.
This, in my opinion, was uncalled for.

CanIGetAnAmen

Bronze

Post by CanIGetAnAmen » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 am

Daily_Double wrote:
CanIGetAnAmen wrote:I thought all schools had a Spring application? No? Educate me dear sir.
And by the way, what books should I get to study for the LSAT? Should I take a course or something?
Application, yes. But that wasn't your question. You asked if I want to start school at time X or time Y, when should I take the LSAT. Y refers to the Spring of 2015. My question was what school would you be able to begin law school in the Spring of 2015?

Your next question has been answered a million times, and since I advised you how one would go about answering it, by using the search function at the bottom of the page, before you asked it, and then you still proceeded to ask it, I can only conclude that you either did not read it, that you do not understand the phrase "use the search function," or that you're intentionally wasting both of our time. I think it's the third.
I'm asking for the million and first time then.

Daily_Double

Silver

Post by Daily_Double » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 am

Daily_Double

Silver

Post by Daily_Double » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 am

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”