LSAT Course in Shanghai? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
taylorswiftfan

Bronze

LSAT Course in Shanghai?

Post by taylorswiftfan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 pm

I'll be in Shanghai for the summer and am looking to take an LSAT course while there (I'll be taking the October LSAT). Does anyone know of any legit prep companies that offer LSAT courses or any LSAT tutors in Shanghai? Would appreciate any input.

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Re: LSAT Course in Shanghai?

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:07 pm

taylorswiftfan wrote:I'll be in Shanghai for the summer and am looking to take an LSAT course while there (I'll be taking the October LSAT). Does anyone know of any legit prep companies that offer LSAT courses or any LSAT tutors in Shanghai? Would appreciate any input.
Don't know of any courses abroad, but if you aren't interested in doing one of the several pre-recorded online courses, I believe there are multiple companies who do live online courses. I'm pretty sure both Manhattan and Powerscore do.

taylorswiftfan

Bronze

Post by taylorswiftfan » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
taylorswiftfan wrote:I'll be in Shanghai for the summer and am looking to take an LSAT course while there (I'll be taking the October LSAT). Does anyone know of any legit prep companies that offer LSAT courses or any LSAT tutors in Shanghai? Would appreciate any input.
Don't know of any courses abroad, but if you aren't interested in doing one of the several pre-recorded online courses, I believe there are multiple companies who do live online courses. I'm pretty sure both Manhattan and Powerscore do.
TheMostDangerousLG, Thanks for your post! Yeah, I'm looking for a live course in Shanghai. I'm hoping someone here will know of a good course in Shanghai and can refer me to a course. But if no one knows of one, I'll use an online course or self prep only.

NapoleonXV

Bronze

Post by NapoleonXV » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:11 pm

taylorswiftfan wrote:
TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
TheMostDangerousLG, Thanks for your post! Yeah, I'm looking for a live course in Shanghai. I'm hoping someone here will know of a good course in Shanghai and can refer me to a course. But if no one knows of one, I'll use an online course or self prep only.
Hey mate. I am from Shanghai though I am not based in Shanghai atm.
I am 95% sure there is no legit prep companies that do LSAT courses. I would recommend you do online course or self-prep.

peke

New

Post by peke » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey, There are a couple courses by the company New Oriental (Xin Dong Fang, sorry no Chinese input software on this computer), the biggest study prep company in China. Their SAT prep course is pretty much a requirement for any Chinese student who wants to study in the US. They do have a couple courses on LSAT Prep including a very intense 15 day course where you live at the site. Unfortunately, I asked around and my friends all say the course mostly focuses on helping students who struggle with LSAT English.

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:35 pm

peke wrote:Hey, There are a couple courses by the company New Oriental (Xin Dong Fang, sorry no Chinese input software on this computer), the biggest study prep company in China. Their SAT prep course is pretty much a requirement for any Chinese student who wants to study in the US. They do have a couple courses on LSAT Prep including a very intense 15 day course where you live at the site. Unfortunately, I asked around and my friends all say the course mostly focuses on helping students who struggle with LSAT English.
Wut. :shock:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”