What are you wearing to the LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
itachiuchiha

Silver

Re: What are you wearing to the LSAT?

Post by itachiuchiha » Wed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm

superdingle2000 wrote:Speaking of distracting others, I was thinking about wearing a Spider Man suit (without mask of course) when I test this October. I thought it might help me not worry about the test so much as instead I'd be thinking about how incredibly awesome I look.
would make for a great personal statement

rmorris87

New

Post by rmorris87 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Wearing a tux.

ManoftheHour

Gold

Post by ManoftheHour » Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Probably a nicely fitted v-neck and dark skinny jeans.

illiniguy1551

Bronze

Post by illiniguy1551 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 pm

I wore a T-shirt, jeans, soccer track jacket in case it was cold, and then threw in some old dress shoes to keep it classy!

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Exactly what you wore on your highest practice test. Down to the same socks. I'm superstitious with this test.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Daily_Double

Silver

Post by Daily_Double » Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:Exactly what you wore on your highest practice test. Down to the same socks. I'm superstitious with this test.
I don't think I could let myself do that. Because I immediately recognized that you're suggesting a sort of causal relation here base upon a correlation. Then I moved into weakening that line of reasoning by pointing out the possibility that the same clothes which were worn on the date of one's best score might also be the same clothes worn on the date of one's lowest score. This is what the LSAT does to me.

ManOfTheMinute

Gold

Post by ManOfTheMinute » Wed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Bobnoxious

Bronze

Post by Bobnoxious » Wed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Daily_Double wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Exactly what you wore on your highest practice test. Down to the same socks. I'm superstitious with this test.
I don't think I could let myself do that. Because I immediately recognized that you're suggesting a sort of causal relation here base upon a correlation. Then I moved into weakening that line of reasoning by pointing out the possibility that the same clothes which were worn on the date of one's best score might also be the same clothes worn on the date of one's lowest score. This is what the LSAT does to me.

ARGHHH! I hate you!

objection_your_honor

Silver

Post by objection_your_honor » Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

meat

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Daily_Double wrote:
And use the same pencil too.

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Wed May 29, 2013 3:52 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
superdingle2000 wrote:Speaking of distracting others, I was thinking about wearing a Spider Man suit (without mask of course) when I test this October. I thought it might help me not worry about the test so much as instead I'd be thinking about how incredibly awesome I look.
I actually am legitimately curious if they would let you in the test site if you did that? I know a LSAT moderator --want me to ask her? (I realize there is a 99% chance you are kidding but I am still curious).

Haha, that would be great! And I'm actually only half-joking; I have entertained the idea when thinking about my problem with test anxiety. If I somehow knew that it would would definitely kill any anxiety (and if it's allowed) I would really wear it.

ms9

Gold

Post by ms9 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:22 pm

superdingle2000 wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:
I actually am legitimately curious if they would let you in the test site if you did that? I know a LSAT moderator --want me to ask her? (I realize there is a 99% chance you are kidding but I am still curious).

Haha, that would be great! And I'm actually only half-joking; I have entertained the idea when thinking about my problem with test anxiety. If I somehow knew that it would would definitely kill any anxiety (and if it's allowed) I would really wear it.
I have an official answer! The polite version is "yes" and the word for word version was "yes, we don't turn people away for being assholes" (which then spawned an argument because I am all for this)

Incidentally I also learned you can't wear hats unless the headwear is for religious purposes.

Mr. Lahey

New

Post by Mr. Lahey » Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

rebexness wrote:
CardozoLaw09 wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:
wtrcoins3 wrote:
Can you chew/suck on mints during the test? For some reason I assumed it's against the rules, like gum.
I was doing it the entire time. Wasn't chewing super loud, but I had one in my mouth. It only lasted the first 5-10 minutes of each section, but as far as the "small things" go that can help, its a solid one.
Nicee, I also assumed it was against the rules. Thanks for the good tip!
It is against the rules.
Only if you get caught... Says The Future Lawyer :P

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jrsbaseball5

Bronze

Post by jrsbaseball5 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:31 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
superdingle2000 wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:

I have an official answer! The polite version is "yes" and the word for word version was "yes, we don't turn people away for being assholes" (which then spawned an argument because I am all for this)

Incidentally I also learned you can't wear hats unless the headwear is for religious purposes.
Dang it. So my Kentucky Derby style 10-gallon hat is probably off the table.

ManoftheHour

Gold

Post by ManoftheHour » Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

superdingle2000 wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:

You could be like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoa-KqIwW8s

goldenboy514

Silver

Post by goldenboy514 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 pm

RhymesLikeDimes wrote:My biggest concern is keeping the boys comfy. Some chair/underwear/pants combos are just a nightmare.
Was thinking the exact same thing. A frontal wedgie is a certified score killer

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Wed May 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Yoga pants, a t-shirt, a couple of sweaters, and a jacket. Lots and lots of layers. Want to be prepared for any temperature (..and you can smuggle contraband in sweater and jacket pockets).

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

GuyLafleur

New

Post by GuyLafleur » Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm

My vest. It's made of real gorilla chest.

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

chadbrochill

Bronze

Post by chadbrochill » Thu May 30, 2013 12:25 am

ed hardy t-shirt and seven jeans, frosted tips and diamond earrings.

NoWorries

New

Post by NoWorries » Thu May 30, 2013 2:21 am

Fortunately its too hot around here for any chicks to wear yoga pants. That shit is unfair to other test takers.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Thu May 30, 2013 2:26 am

NoWorries wrote:Fortunately its too hot around here for any chicks to wear yoga pants. That shit is unfair to other test takers.
.. wut?

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 am

bceagles182

Silver

Post by bceagles182 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 am

Naked.

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Thu May 30, 2013 3:05 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:Yoga pants, a t-shirt, a couple of sweaters, and a jacket. Lots and lots of layers. Want to be prepared for any temperature (..and you can smuggle contraband in sweater and jacket pockets).
You're a GIRL?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”