Resources Advice Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
vayze

New

Resources Advice

Post by vayze » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:52 am

In the Logical Reasoning section I am consistently getting wrong the follow types of questions, and ONLY the follow types:
- Assumptions
- Most Strongly Supported
- Parallel Reasoning
- Flaw in Reasoning
- 50% of the Weaken

Does anybody know of any free online resources that can help me with these specific question types? I used the search function, but I found information that was more general and not really geared towards these problem types.

I have read all of the Powerscore Bibles, SuperPrep, completed 19 preptests so far, and have many more that I ordered on the way. I am planning on testing again in February and I would like to have these problem types down at least 75% of the time by then.

Thank you,
God Bless

gobosox

Bronze

Re: Resources Advice

Post by gobosox » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm

vayze wrote:In the Logical Reasoning section I am consistently getting wrong the follow types of questions, and ONLY the follow types:
- Assumptions
- Most Strongly Supported
- Parallel Reasoning
- Flaw in Reasoning
- 50% of the Weaken

Does anybody know of any free online resources that can help me with these specific question types? I used the search function, but I found information that was more general and not really geared towards these problem types.

I have read all of the Powerscore Bibles, SuperPrep, completed 19 preptests so far, and have many more that I ordered on the way. I am planning on testing again in February and I would like to have these problem types down at least 75% of the time by then.

Thank you,
God Bless
I think the general feeling is that the Manhattan LR book is the best for question types. I share that feeling as well.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”