LG-LR-RC-RC-LR

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
aep1989

New

Re: LG-LR-RC-RC-LR

Post by aep1989 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Cellar-door wrote:
californiauser wrote:
papercut wrote:Hi all,

Do any of you guys (that had only real LRs) remember having a question about believing a report?
Is that all you can remember about it? I'm fairly confident I can remember any question I had if you give me a little more to work with.
I think they mean the Kids TV versus Museums question.
yes

papercut

Silver

Post by papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

CyanIdes Of March

Silver

Post by CyanIdes Of March » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

papercut wrote:No nothing about museums.

I remember more but I was afraid to write more.

It's about whether or not someone should believe a report. there was an answer about playing the lottery an answer about weather forecasts and about being sick.

I remember more but I'm not sure how much is okay to recall.
I 'think' as long as you don't talk about the answers or what you picked you're fine... but after the fear of God was put into me I'd be cautious lol.

Cellar-door

Bronze

Post by Cellar-door » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:25 pm

It's about whether or not someone should believe a report. there was an answer about playing the lottery an answer about weather forecasts and about being sick.

I had nothing about the lottery, forecasts etc. So likely that was the experimental one.

papercut

Silver

Post by papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Cellar-door wrote:

I had nothing about the lottery, forecasts etc. So likely that was the experimental one.
Thanks. I hope so.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

happyshapy

Bronze

Post by happyshapy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

i had the museums/television question and i only had two LRs. I remember cats and allergies and craters also

papercut

Silver

Post by papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah I remember those two. The cats one required a bit of diagraming but wasn't too bad.

naillsat

Bronze

Post by naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

I feel very confident with the two LR sections, and had 3-4 minutes to spare for each, this never happened for my PTs. LG was not hard until I hit the fourth game-----had focus issue. I had 10 minutes left when I finished the third game, but just could not focus on the game, so had to guess 3-2 of the questions after eliminating a few answer choices.

Overall, I think the test PT 68 feels easier than PT 67, but I'll see. The curve could be -9 or -10. It was not as difficult as the June test PT 66. LSAC throws me RC twice as extra sections. I definitely hate RC.

Poo-T

Bronze

Post by Poo-T » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 pm

naillsat wrote:Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

I feel very confident with the two LR sections, and had 3-4 minutes to spare for each, this never happened for my PTs. LG was not hard until I hit the fourth game-----had focus issue. I had 10 minutes left when I finished the third game, but just could not focus on the game, so had to guess 3-2 of the questions after eliminating a few answer choices.

Overall, I think the test PT 68 feels easier than PT 67, but I'll see. The curve could be -9 or -10. It was not as difficult as the June test PT 66. LSAC throws me RC twice as extra sections. I definitely hate RC.
wow, are you me?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JUburton

New

Post by JUburton » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm hoping that those games were harder in general than people may think here because everyone is so well prepared and we get a - 12 and I sneak by with a 170.

naillsat

Bronze

Post by naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Poo-T wrote:
naillsat wrote:Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

wow, are you me?
hi you! lol

naillsat

Bronze

Post by naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 pm

JUburton wrote:I'm hoping that those games were harder in general than people may think here because everyone is so well prepared and we get a - 12 and I sneak by with a 170.
second this wishful thinking

Will_Imake_it

New

Post by Will_Imake_it » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 pm

californiauser wrote:The first LR killed me. I have no idea why. I felt like the games were the easiest complete section i've ever seen.

I had to guess on 4 LR questions when I usually finish with time, fuck.

Anyone else think LR1 was exceptionally hard or is it just me?
it was hard, in pts I always finish with 2-3 minutes to spare, on that one had to guess in the end on 2-3

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Will_Imake_it

New

Post by Will_Imake_it » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

naillsat wrote:
PT 67 Games were way harder, but this time around the RC was killer.

JUburton

New

Post by JUburton » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I didn't feel bad on either LR but I feel it was partially false confidence at this point. There was only one I didn't feel comfortable with my answer on. That said, my being comfortable with an answer is no guarantee of its correctness.

I thought PT67s games were easier. And that 67s RC was harder.

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Just so that everyone knows: this is very, very close to the line. VERY close.

redmessengerbag

New

Post by redmessengerbag » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

oh good, I'm glad Corridos was. I was so deflated at first when I saw the 2nd RC, because I didn't want to do another section of RC, it took me a couple of minutes to get my rhythm back, but I was able to refocus and I think i did ok. I actually enjoyed reading those passages, I didn't even have time to finish up all the questions on the last passage on section 3

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Shasha Dew Dew

New

Post by Shasha Dew Dew » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

VUSisterRayVU

Bronze

Post by VUSisterRayVU » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Felt like RC was easy. LR1 was harder than LR2. Really think I could have -0ed or -1ed LR2 but I felt that in October too so... RC though was cake. A few hard questions but I feel really good about it which is very different than October where I thought it was average. LG sucked with the last game. Hard. I'm thinking greater than -10 curve but who knows. Games were comparable to PT67 if not a bit harder, RC was easier, LR was harder.

housebro13

Bronze

Post by housebro13 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 am

Retaker here from October.

Glad to see everyone is more optimistic about this one than the horrible Oct. test. I LOVED LG on this test. I initially thought I had an exp. games because it was so easy. But I agree with others, I had to guess on the last 2 because of the 3rd game which is fine with me after having taken that October Logic Games section. (zones still brings me nightmares)

The 3rd section - RC (exp.) was perfect. I breezed through missing very few, if any. But of course it was experimental. After I came back from break and saw another RC section, I crashed. This 4th section was not too bad but it was just the fact that I thought I had RC covered for the test. Also, oddly enough I had NO A's for answers in this section, which was clearly wrong but oh well.

Args were cool. I had trouble staying focused during the 2nd arg section but still made it to the end. In all, this test was definitely a better performance, I feel, than my last LSAT.

lampshade0520

New

Post by lampshade0520 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 am

anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

red52

Bronze

Post by red52 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am

lampshade0520 wrote:anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real
easy question.... dont quite remember what LR it was on though. probably real... but i had exp LR so who knows

carboncopyx

Silver

Post by carboncopyx » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 am

lampshade0520 wrote:anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real
If you're talking about LR, it was real.

lampshade0520

New

Post by lampshade0520 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 am

yeah I'm talking about LR. I had exp LR. I actually hated that question my mind twaked out and couldn't figure it out. I'm glad you got it though

JUburton

New

Post by JUburton » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 am

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”