Where can I go to find logic game explanations? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
180wanabe

New

Where can I go to find logic game explanations?

Post by 180wanabe » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi everyone. I am retaking the LSAT in February, trying to go from a 158 to a 170. I know where I can get practice logic games and I know where I can get answers to the logic games. Though, is there a book that contains explanations for how to do the games? I have the Powerscore LG Bible and LG workbook. Is there another book out there with good LG explanations? Thanks.
Last edited by 180wanabe on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Re: Where can I go to find logic game explanations?

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:59 am

180wanabe wrote:He everyone. I am retaking the LSAT in February, trying to go from a 158 to a 170. I know where I can get practice logic games and I know where I can get answers to the logic games. Though, is there a book that contains explanations for how to do the games? I have the Powerscore LG Bible and LR workbook. Is there another book out there with good LG explanations? Thanks.
Our 3rd edition LG book has solutions to every game from PT40 on -- they're the diagram, a discussion of the important issues, and shorthand explanation for each question. Most students find them to do the trick without tedious discussion of obvious inferences.

You can see a sample here: http://www.manhattanlsat.com/forums/pre ... -f980.html (and our explanation forums have quite a number of discussions).

Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”