Question for LSAT instructors Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
natashka85

Bronze

Question for LSAT instructors

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:38 am

What do u guys do when some dumb attorney tells u that LSAT has nothing to do with becoming an attorney and just because u score on a 170 range u probably gonna do bad in law school?

NoodleyOne

Gold

Re: Question for LSAT instructors

Post by NoodleyOne » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:40 am

I do some tutoring but...

Who gives a fuck what some shitlaw attorney says? Just tell him you hear an ambulance and he'll run off.

cahwc12

Silver

Post by cahwc12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 am

natashka85 wrote:What do u guys do when some dumb attorney tells u that LSAT has nothing to do with becoming an attorney and just because u score on a 170 range u probably gonna do bad in law school?
That statement was directed at you, and not 170 scorers at large. He may be correct.

natashka85

Bronze

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:42 pm

well,who gives a fuck what some shit attorney says,all I know if u can score a 170 u can kick any attorney`s ass,cause most of them make shaky arguments and u can spot that,they say that because they don`t like to be beaten,and that`s the truth.

florida1949

Bronze

Post by florida1949 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:48 pm

natashka85 wrote:well,who gives a fuck what some shit attorney says,all I know if u can score a 170 u can kick any attorney`s ass,cause most of them make shaky arguments and u can spot that,they say that because they don`t like to be beaten,and that`s the truth.
yeah man, i got a 176 on lsat and can argue good. pffft if some ambulense chaser is gonna tell me i cant do good in law school

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

natashka85

Bronze

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:00 pm

florida1949 wrote:
natashka85 wrote:well,who gives a fuck what some shit attorney says,all I know if u can score a 170 u can kick any attorney`s ass,cause most of them make shaky arguments and u can spot that,they say that because they don`t like to be beaten,and that`s the truth.
yeah man, i got a 176 on lsat and can argue good. pffft if some ambulense chaser is gonna tell me i cant do good in law school
Thank u bro ,encouraging statement they get jealous and wanna break your soul ,I won't let them do that to me.

cahwc12

Silver

Post by cahwc12 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:35 pm

natashka85 wrote:Subject: Question for LSAT instructors
cahwc12 wrote:
natashka85 wrote:What do u guys do when some dumb attorney tells u that LSAT has nothing to do with becoming an attorney and just because u score on a 170 range u probably gonna do bad in law school?
That statement was directed at you, and not 170 scorers at large. He may be correct.
What do u mean can u be more specific?
Is that statement true coming from a shitlaw boomer attorney to 170 scorers at large? Of course not.

What I meant is that this attorney's comments may have been specifically targeted at you. This attorney may feel that despite whatever LSAT score you get (170+ or not), you may still do poorly in law school because you specifically are bad for whatever reason. Whether or not this attorney knows anything about you is uncertain, but he may have had a well-reasoned argument. Given a single sentence without context it's tough to say.

natashka85

Bronze

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 pm

cahwc12 wrote:
natashka85 wrote:Subject: Question for LSAT instructors
cahwc12 wrote:
What do u mean can u be more specific?
Is that statement true coming from a shitlaw boomer attorney to 170 scorers at large? Of course not.

What I meant is that this attorney's comments may have been specifically targeted at you. This attorney may feel that despite whatever LSAT score you get (170+ or not), you may still do poorly in law school because you specifically are bad for whatever reason. Whether or not this attorney knows anything about you is uncertain, but he may have had a well-reasoned argument. Given a single sentence without context it's tough to say.
Actually I was in Starbucks and she came up to me and started a conversation ,she didnt know anything about me , she made a bad argument by stating sth about some attorneys which i negated by saying that some attorneys dont represent most attorneys or all attorneys,she just said her ex boyfriend got a 175 on the lsat and couldn`t pass the bar,she even said that GRE is even harder than the LSAT ,but she was freaking dumb from what I understood about her arguments ,she made lots of wrong assumptions while she was talking ,this is all I can say.
Last edited by natashka85 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I have no idea what's going on.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

fruitoftheloom

Bronze

Post by fruitoftheloom » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm

1) Is English your first language?
2) Why did you assume she was an attorney? If some asshat tells you you'll suck at law school and you don't know them, why the fuck would you entertain that for a second?

natashka85

Bronze

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:1) Is English your first language?
2) Why did you assume she was an attorney? If some asshat tells you you'll suck at law school and you don't know them, why the fuck would you entertain that for a second?
Yes it is,I don`t give a fuck about that dumb attorney,cause I am not a sheep and never do anything that someone tells me to do.
Just because she says that doesn`t mean its the case.
Also I hate beng among litigation attorneys most of them are jealous of each other and devious.

PickledPanda

Bronze

Post by PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 pm

natashka85 wrote:
fruitoftheloom wrote:1) Is English your first language?
Yes it is,I don`t give a fuck about that dumb attorney,cause I am not a sheep and never do anything that someone tells me to do.
Just because she says that doesn`t mean its the case.
Also I hate beng among litigation attorneys most of them are jealous of each other and devious.
Yeah I never do anything that people tell me to either. It's always a bad idea to listen to others. Absolutely. Tell me to eat vegetables? I feed them to the dog. Tell me to see a doctor about this green and black infected looking abscess on my arm? Now, I am definitely not going.

Those damn litigating attorneys. Devious and jealous . . .

fruitoftheloom

Bronze

Post by fruitoftheloom » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 pm

natashka85 wrote: Just because she says that doesn`t mean its the case.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Neither is typing.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

PickledPanda

Bronze

Post by PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:
He makes up for his weaknesses with a keen intellect though.

natashka85

Bronze

Post by natashka85 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:
I know i am exhausted from studying that`s why I can`t type with accuracy,have to confess.

gguuueessttt

Bronze

Post by gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:23 pm

natashka85 wrote:
fruitoftheloom wrote:
I know i am exhausted from studying that`s why I can`t type with accuracy,have to confess.
That‘s all right. We‘re all on the same page as you. Litigation attorneys are all jealous of each other and devious for sure. Don‘t listen to them.

PickledPanda

Bronze

Post by PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:24 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
natashka85 wrote:
fruitoftheloom wrote:
That‘s all right. We‘re all on the same page as you. Litigation attorneys are all jealous of each other and devious for sure. Don‘t listen to them.
Are you stalking me?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

gguuueessttt

Bronze

Post by gguuueessttt » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 pm

PickledPanda wrote:
Are you stalking me?
No I just click 'Latest Posts' every 5 minutes and post in the ones I find interesting...
(I mean yes).

PickledPanda

Bronze

Post by PickledPanda » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm

gguuueessttt wrote:
PickledPanda wrote:
Are you stalking me?
(I mean yes).

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”