Reusing RC passages Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lsatkid007

Bronze

Reusing RC passages

Post by lsatkid007 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Hey guys
What are your thoughts on reusing RC passages. I suck at RC so I'm doing 1 section a day to pick up a pattern on RC. I don't what to burn through all of them. I start from PT 1. Any thoughts or suggestions please. Thanks

TripTrip

Gold

Re: Reusing RC passages

Post by TripTrip » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am

lsatkid007 wrote:I don't what to burn through all of them.
Keep something like 50+ saved for full-length preptests. Unless you were planning on more than 200 sections of RC prep, you'll be fine.

Don't reuse until you have to. For me, RC is the most worthless section to reuse because the main idea sticks with me, making it way to easy.

SumStalwart

Bronze

Post by SumStalwart » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:31 am

They can be useful. Even if you "remember" the answer, break down the rationale for why the correct answer is correct. It'll help you pick up the patterns and help you get more practice with the passages.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am

SumStalwart wrote:They can be useful. Even if you "remember" the answer, break down the rationale for why the correct answer is correct. It'll help you pick up the patterns and help you get more practice with the passages.
This.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm

You can also see what you get wrong despite having reviewed it before. That's the stuff that you REALLY aren't understanding.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”