Cambridge LSAT Challenge Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
theycallmefoes

Bronze

Cambridge LSAT Challenge

Post by theycallmefoes » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

I recently purchased Cambridge LSAT's LSAT Challenge, and I would love to get some opinions on how I should integrate it into my prep. Rather, what would be the best approach to get the most out of it?

Note: I'm prepping for December (retaking the 164 from October). I've already done both the LGB and LRB multiple times and the LGB Workbook once, and I'm currently working my way through MLR and MLG. I'm going to start drilling LR by type (using the Cambridge PT 1-38 bundle) as soon as I finish MLR.

With this in mind, should I save the LSAT Challenge for the culmination of my prep, or should I start working on it ASAP and use it to pinpoint my weaknesses?

Also, do you think I should use it for untimed blind practice first, focusing on systematically deconstructing every question (i.e., taking the time to explain why the correct answer is correct and why the incorrect answers are incorrect), and then go through it again under timed conditions? Or should I do the timed prep first and then spend time reviewing?

Any suggestions would really be appreciated!

theycallmefoes

Bronze

Re: Cambridge LSAT Challenge

Post by theycallmefoes » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Bumping this up, because I really, truly would appreciate some input. :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”