LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
netsfan05

New

LSAT

Post by netsfan05 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:25 am

So I'm having trouble deciding between taking the exam in December or February. If I take another year off, it doesn't really affect me, as I'm trying to save up enough $$$ before law school anyways. But my question regarding the two exams is what is the difference between the December and February LSAT? I've heard that the February is more difficult than the others. Is this true?

meggylou

New

Re: LSAT

Post by meggylou » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am

I took both the december and february LSAT. I scored a 167 in December and a 170 in February, both were brutal. The only real difference between Dec and Feb is the fact that Feb is an undisclosed test meaning you don't know how many questions you missed/what sections you missed questions in. The only info you receive after Feb is your score and percentile. Dec is a disclosed test meaning you can see the actual exam after the fact, see the questions you missed and know the curve for that exam. If you think there is any possibility of needing to retake in the future, I would recommend Dec as your first test because it provides you with the ability to perfect the sections you struggle with.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”