PT 29 Game 4 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Cruzol

New

PT 29 Game 4

Post by Cruzol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Removed
Last edited by Cruzol on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cerebro

Bronze

Re: PT 29 Game 4

Post by Cerebro » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm

So, there are 6 sequential classes given on Monday. I don't have the test in front of me, but iirc, the question is asking for a list of classes that one of the students could attend (the question stem as posted is not complete).

your diagram will be something like this, but keep in mind that the class with P will contain 3 students total, and the class with I and L will have exactly 2 students in it, so you will have to account for those spaces in your diagram.

_ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6

When the answer choice says "the second," for example, it means the second class; when it says "the third," for example, it means the third class; etc..

Also, you should remove the question text, because it is not cool to post copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner.

Cruzol

New

Post by Cruzol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Cerebro wrote:So, there are 6 sequential classes given on Monday. I don't have the test in front of me, but iirc, the question is asking for a list of classes that one of the students could attend (the question stem as posted is not complete).

your diagram will be something like this, but keep in mind that the class with P will contain 3 students total, and the class with I and L will have exactly 2 students in it, so you will have to account for those spaces in your diagram.

_ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6

When the answer choice says "the second," for example, it means the second class; when it says "the third," for example, it means the third class; etc..

Also, you should remove the question text, because it is not cool to post copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner.
That is the question stem I have.
But all days can be filled. They must be filled. It is still not making sense to em.
Is i not cool and illegal to post the question or is it just not cool?

Cerebro

Bronze

Post by Cerebro » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Cruzol wrote:
Cerebro wrote:So, there are 6 sequential classes given on Monday. I don't have the test in front of me, but iirc, the question is asking for a list of classes that one of the students could attend (the question stem as posted is not complete).

_ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6

But all days can be filled. They must be filled. It is still not making sense to em.
Sorry, yes it's not legal. What source are you using for this test? It is clearly a misprint if what you have posted is exactly what appears in your printed material.

The actual PrepTest 29 asks for a list of classes that Gimena could attend.

Cruzol

New

Post by Cruzol » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Cerebro wrote:
Cruzol wrote:

_ _ _ _ _ _
1 2 3 4 5 6

Sorry, yes it's not legal. What source are you using for this test? It is clearly a misprint if what you have posted is exactly what appears in your printed material.

The actual PrepTest 29 asks for a list of classes that Gimena could attend.

Im not sure of the name. Someone gave it to me in a download. I think it is Kaplan. Thanks for your help, the stem has to be the problem.

Fianna13

Bronze

Post by Fianna13 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 am

Lol. I have the cambridge packet and I have the same problem. Assuming OP was asking WTF is #21 is asking.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”