146 and I still want to write February 2013 Exam Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
saini

New

146 and I still want to write February 2013 Exam

Post by saini » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 am

I scored 146 on my previous two exams and obviously the handful of Canadian schools I applied to, I was not accepted.

I am considering having a final attempt in February 2013 exam before I move on with something else in life. Due to my work schedule, I do not think I will be able to attend the December 2012 sitting. I have taken Powerscore online classes in the past.

What I am looking for, in an ideal situation, is a tutor in Vancouver, B.C. area, who may put me in the right direction. Alternatively, an online tutor, who is good in distant teaching. I feel that I know what to do, meaning, read the material, practice the questions in all sections and do timed exams, and as logical as this sounds, my results are not a reflecting of what I know. I am thinking personalized guidance may add 10 points to my existing score and with my academic and work experience, I will have a better chance in applying for the 2013 cycle.

There seems to be less action in the Canadian forum, so I am looking forward to comments/suggestions from fellow members here.

dowu

Platinum

Re: 146 and I still want to write February 2013 Exam

Post by dowu » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:27 am

saini wrote:I scored 146 on my previous two exams and obviously the handful of Canadian schools I applied to, I was not accepted.

I am considering having a final attempt in February 2013 exam before I move on with something else in life. Due to my work schedule, I do not think I will be able to attend the December 2012 sitting. I have taken Powerscore online classes in the past.

What I am looking for, in an ideal situation, is a tutor in Vancouver, B.C. area, who may put me in the right direction. Alternatively, an online tutor, who is good in distant teaching. I feel that I know what to do, meaning, read the material, practice the questions in all sections and do timed exams, and as logical as this sounds, my results are not a reflecting of what I know. I am thinking personalized guidance may add 10 points to my existing score and with my academic and work experience, I will have a better chance in applying for the 2013 cycle.

There seems to be less action in the Canadian forum, so I am looking forward to comments/suggestions from fellow members here.
Link to Canadian forum? I wanna see.

jmart154

New

Re: 146 and I still want to write February 2013 Exam

Post by jmart154 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”