Prep Test 67 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Captain Rodeo

Bronze

Prep Test 67

Post by Captain Rodeo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 pm

So, not to delegitimize the seriousness of the October LSAT- but does anyone know, for those of us taking what will be Prep Test 68 (the December 2012 LSAT), will we be able to take the October 2012 LSAT (PT 67) as a PrepTest?

I don't know the time frame, after the test is administered, until LSAC makes it into a PT. Seems like a - before < December 1st - date will be too quick.

Any thoughts?

Cambridge LSAT

Bronze

Re: Prep Test 67

Post by Cambridge LSAT » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:07 pm

We should have it available on our website in early November, depending on how quickly LSAC releases it to the prep companies.

cloudhidden

Bronze

Post by cloudhidden » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 pm

If you go on LSAC, where you can purchase the preptests, they usually include something about when the upcoming preptests will become available. I believe they're almost always available for purchase before the next test.

Captain Rodeo

Bronze

Post by Captain Rodeo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Cambridge LSAT wrote:We should have it available on our website in early November, depending on how quickly LSAC releases it to the prep companies.
Awesome! Thank you for the response

Captain Rodeo

Bronze

Post by Captain Rodeo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm

cloudhidden wrote:If you go on LSAC, where you can purchase the preptests, they usually include something about when the upcoming preptests will become available. I believe they're almost always available for purchase before the next test.

Thanks cloudhidden, I'll check that out.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

LSAT Blog

Silver

Post by LSAT Blog » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

austinyo wrote:
cloudhidden wrote:If you go on LSAC, where you can purchase the preptests, they usually include something about when the upcoming preptests will become available. I believe they're almost always available for purchase before the next test.

If you're going for the paper copy, be sure to order it far enough in advance that you'll definitely receive it in time - it won't be worth much to you if it arrives after the December LSAT!

LSAC typically sends me the PDF copies the day after that exam's scores come out, so PrepTest 67 should be available in the end of October

LINK DELETED BY MODS

Captain Rodeo

Bronze

Post by Captain Rodeo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:
austinyo wrote:

If you're going for the paper copy, be sure to order it far enough in advance that you'll definitely receive it in time - it won't be worth much to you if it arrives after the December LSAT!

LSAC typically sends me the PDF copies the day after that exam's scores come out, so PrepTest 67 should be available in the end of October

LINK DELETED BY MODS
Thanks for the link Steve. I thought that if I wanted it in the booklet, I should probably order it ASAP. Oh, and I've watched plenty of your vids. Though, I hope I won't have to with these because I do so usually when a problem gives me trouble.

Thanks for posting all the free explanations- it really is a fantastic resource.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”