Preparing for a second time... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
otisthedog

New

Preparing for a second time...

Post by otisthedog » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

So I took the full powerscore course and scored well, but naturally I'd like to bump it up a few points more. Went back through and reviewed the course material but I felt like I was just beating a dead horse. I've got practice tests 19-38, and I've just been doing untimed tests and timed sections, moving onto the full timed ones in a few days. Is drilling/endless PTing all I should be doing from here on out? I never got into drilling by question type. Any suggestions from people who have given it a second go would be greatly appreciated.

CyanIdes Of March

Silver

Re: Preparing for a second time...

Post by CyanIdes Of March » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Depends on if you can chalk up the majority of your missed questions to careless reading/stress or if there is a certain type of problem you are getting wrong more than others.

bp shinners

Gold

Re: Preparing for a second time...

Post by bp shinners » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 pm

PTs are probably the best way to go, but make sure to review your errors in depth. Really make sure you can figure out how the LSAT tricked you into picking the wrong answer, and how it masked the right answer. Also, don't be afraid to take a break from PT/review to go back over the lesson for a question type that you bombed on a certain section.

But definitely practice a lot on PTs at this point.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”