nook vs. kindle for manhattan books Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mcs268

Bronze

nook vs. kindle for manhattan books

Post by mcs268 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Quick (and probably stupid) question. I'm about to purchase an ebook version of MLSAT logical reasoning, but I'm not sure whether to go with the nook or kindle version (same price, $10.00). I don't have any of these devices, but just want to read it on my comp. There is probably no difference, but I was just wondering before I made a decision.

Thanks!

espressocream

Bronze

Re: nook vs. kindle for manhattan books

Post by espressocream » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm

mcs268 wrote:Quick (and probably stupid) question. I'm about to purchase an ebook version of MLSAT logical reasoning, but I'm not sure whether to go with the nook or kindle version (same price, $10.00). I don't have any of these devices, but just want to read it on my comp. There is probably no difference, but I was just wondering before I made a decision.

Thanks!
I can't speak for the Kindle, but I've been using the free Nook reader for PC that you can download from Barnes.

mcs268

Bronze

Post by mcs268 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm

espressocream wrote:
mcs268 wrote:Quick (and probably stupid) question. I'm about to purchase an ebook version of MLSAT logical reasoning, but I'm not sure whether to go with the nook or kindle version (same price, $10.00). I don't have any of these devices, but just want to read it on my comp. There is probably no difference, but I was just wondering before I made a decision.

Thanks!
I can't speak for the Kindle, but I've been using the free Nook reader for PC that you can download from Barnes.
Yes, that's the one I was looking at. How is it working for you? I'm just weary of using "free" programs. I figure they may be a difference in the quality between amazon and barnes free respective programs.

espressocream

Bronze

Post by espressocream » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 am

It's working great. I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble so it's not like some random program.

dextermorgan

Silver

Post by dextermorgan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 am

Amazon has a Kindle app. They are pretty much the same.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

cahwc12

Silver

Post by cahwc12 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

I grabbed the books on something that required "Adobe Digital Editions." It looked fine, although things could get a little quirky depending on how you set the margin size.

mcs268

Bronze

Post by mcs268 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

thanks all! looks like i'm just gonna play eenie-menie-mini-mo :D

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”