Powerscore full course; buy bibles to supplement? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bsafra1

New

Powerscore full course; buy bibles to supplement?

Post by bsafra1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 pm

To anyone who has taken the Powerscore full classroom course- is it worth it to buy the bibles in addition? They say all of the materials are covered in the lesson books.

Grond

Bronze

Re: Powerscore full course; buy bibles to supplement?

Post by Grond » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:33 am

bsafra1 wrote:To anyone who has taken the Powerscore full classroom course- is it worth it to buy the bibles in addition? They say all of the materials are covered in the lesson books.
Everything in the retail books is part of the homework materials.

oaken

Bronze

Post by oaken » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Although the PowerScore LSAT Bible publications are not included in the course materials in their published form, all of the techniques and strategies contained in the Bible series are included in the Full-Length Course materials in depth. There is no need to purchase any additional LSAT tests or preparation books when you take the PowerScore Full-Length LSAT Course.
From their own website, man

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:53 pm

oaken wrote:
Although the PowerScore LSAT Bible publications are not included in the course materials in their published form, all of the techniques and strategies contained in the Bible series are included in the Full-Length Course materials in depth. There is no need to purchase any additional LSAT tests or preparation books when you take the PowerScore Full-Length LSAT Course.
Im going to call bullshit on that, and suggest you read the Manhattan guides too.

http://www.amazon.com/Manhattan-LSAT-Se ... roduct_top

oaken

Bronze

Post by oaken » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Nova wrote:
oaken wrote:
Im going to call bullshit on that, and suggest you read the Manhattan guides too.

http://www.amazon.com/Manhattan-LSAT-Se ... roduct_top
I guess other materials can always help, but at least anecdotally, I took the PS full-length course and never looked at any other prep material and had 17-point improvement to a 99th percentile score from my first PT to the actual LSAT, so I'd say it was enough for me.

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Well done :mrgreen:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”