LSAT Warmup? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
loststar1087

New

LSAT Warmup?

Post by loststar1087 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm taking the June LSAT on Monday, feeling fairly confident about my preparedness. Logic games seem to be my weak point, especially when I'm going into that section 'cold'.

What you you guys recommend doing to help warm myself up before I go to the testing center? Any specific games you find especially applicable to the recent tests? Should I just focus on doing a couple of games that morning or are there other things I could do?

Thanks!

VasaVasori

Silver

Post by VasaVasori » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Last edited by VasaVasori on Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheThriller

Gold

Re: LSAT Warmup?

Post by TheThriller » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I like to start every warm up with 500 crunches to the Rocky theme song. Then I head to my kitchen and eat 3 bowls of Wheaties from a box on which I have glued a picture of my face over that of Apollo Anton Ono's. After my meal, I head to the basement, throw on the homemade grey sweatshirt/tank and blast my pecs to re-runs of 2 and a Half Men because I would like to think I have the strength of 2.5 men. Then I stand in front of the mirror for 44 minutes, no more no less, and listen to a homemade mixtape of Fort Minor voiced over with famous sports speeches, culminating in the URM janitor telling Rudy that, yes, he can really be a Notre Dame football player. After that, it's an ice cold shower. Why ice cold? Because my house doesn't have a water heater.

Then I do 2-3 games, #18-15/26 LR and a possible RC reading

Honey_Badger

Bronze

Re: LSAT Warmup?

Post by Honey_Badger » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Good luck, everyone! :lol:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”