LG Prep Materials Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
10gan

New

LG Prep Materials

Post by 10gan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:07 am

Hey guys,

I recently started studying for the LSAT and I'm trying to practice at least a few logic games each day, separate of practice tests. Currently, I'm just doing them out of "10, Actual, Official LSATs" and so on, but I'm not looking to burn through all the LG sections of my practice tests before actually taking them.

Does anyone have any recommendations of other LGs I can buy to practice separately? Maybe a book entirely of them or something similar.

I appreciate the help.

jsgrunwald

New

Re: LG Prep Materials

Post by jsgrunwald » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 am

I use the PowerScore LSAT Bible... EVERY day on the train down to LA to my internship...always doing more logic games. Most importantly, it gives you the REASONING behind answering those logic games.

I recently bought the Princeton LSAT 'Workout' which is apparently all made-up questions supposedly 'harder' than the real LSAT.

But seriously, just buy up every preptest possible (definitely all the 10s together; save your pennies for the singles)...there's what? 60+? Even if you do three tests a week, that's still 20+ weeks of practice.

Start with the Bibles..supplement maybe with some extra logic games, but then just hit the preptests, and take them as FULL tests to get used to the endurance factor as well.

JW, when are you planning on taking the LSAT?

10gan

New

Re: LG Prep Materials

Post by 10gan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 am

Thanks for the reply. I'm shooting for October though I may wait until December depending on how school/work is at the time leading up.

I'm also using the PowerScore LG Bible, which has been a great resource so far.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”