Weighing LSAT class options Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
akasabian

Bronze

Weighing LSAT class options

Post by akasabian » Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm

First off, I have read through the many different posts regarding LSAT prep courses, and I have a strong grasp on which would be the best to take. However, it isn't a perfect world, and so I am limited in what I can take.
I'm a busy full time student with many night classes and I am far from any in-person classroom locations for any of the companies.
At this point, my option is to either take something like the Kaplan Advanced Classroom Anywhere (the live online class) or to take something like TM's online classes, which are pre-recorded.
So my question is: With online classes, which would be the best option? Especially considering that some programs only have pre-recorded, compared to Kaplan's live online classes.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Re: Weighing LSAT class options

Post by Mal Reynolds » Tue May 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Don't do Kaplan. They are terrible.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:Don't do Kaplan. They are terrible.
Check out Manhattan and/or Blueprint

bdeebs

Bronze

Post by bdeebs » Tue May 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Check out 7sage.com. It's new, but ridiculously inexpensive compared to other online courses. All the courses I've seen seem to teach the same underlying concepts with their own unique twist in certain areas. I think you should look at all the free content you can and decide who teaches in a way that is engaging for you. If you're curious about 7sage, let me know. I took a look at the content during their beta period as a means of review, and I thought it was good.

TheColonel

New

Post by TheColonel » Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am

bdeebs wrote:Check out 7sage.com. It's new, but ridiculously inexpensive compared to other online courses. All the courses I've seen seem to teach the same underlying concepts with their own unique twist in certain areas. I think you should look at all the free content you can and decide who teaches in a way that is engaging for you. If you're curious about 7sage, let me know. I took a look at the content during their beta period as a means of review, and I thought it was good.
This is ridiculously inexpensive. It'll be interesting to hear from more people that have gone through it.

I took Blueprint's online course and it was great for me. I liked the fact that they were recorded videos so I could watch them at any time plus you know that they'll be recording lessons from their best instructors. The course is fully comprehensive and if you poke around here on TLS, you'll find mostly positive reviews.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”