Hardest LR Question Types to Master? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
NewYorkL

Bronze

Hardest LR Question Types to Master?

Post by NewYorkL » Fri May 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Which ones are the hardest to master, if any? Currently having difficultly with Weaken questions for some reason. I feel I know the approach but I can't get these with any sort of regularity. Am I missing something?

Also EXCEPT questions, these really throw me off. Any advice on how to tackle these?

Anyone else have trouble with question types?

cookiejar1

Silver

Re: Hardest LR Question Types to Master?

Post by cookiejar1 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Parallel reasoning questions probably because they're the most time consuming... especially when you have to diagram for each and every AC until you find one that matches perfectly.

Mr.Binks

Silver

Re: Hardest LR Question Types to Master?

Post by Mr.Binks » Fri May 25, 2012 10:23 pm

NewYorkL wrote:Which ones are the hardest to master, if any? Currently having difficultly with Weaken questions for some reason. I feel I know the approach but I can't get these with any sort of regularity. Am I missing something?

Also EXCEPT questions, these really throw me off. Any advice on how to tackle these?

Anyone else have trouble with question types?
I find EXCEPT questions to be easier, mainly because I know that the other four answers will satisfy whatever the question stem is asking. Even if I don't know the answer, chances are I can figure out which one is not like the others.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”