LSAT Groups Questions-General Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
VariableChange

New

LSAT Groups Questions-General

Post by VariableChange » Sat May 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Edited for clarification.

Since I figure that there is no sense in reinventing a wheel that's been created before, I wanted to know how have groups/partners helped you who weren't in the same area as you? And how did you utilize one another?

In addition, is there a particular online/computer application that you all used to effectively create the 'diagrams' for the games, so that they could be shared for best practice purposes?
Last edited by VariableChange on Sat May 19, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Re: LSAT Groups Questions-General

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm

wut

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Last edited by 03152016 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... ?f=6&t=396 <--- where top scorers post their strategy

What percentile would you consider a "top scorer"? I studied alone, but used TLS frequently. Improving my score was a very personal process. If someone was scoring lower than me, it would help me to reinforce what I already knew by verbalizing explanations for them. If someone knew the material better than me, I would try to gain as much insight from them as possible.
In addition, is there a particular online/computer application that you all used to effectively create the games?
Not sure what you mean. No need to create games when there are over 200 real games available. I hear manhatten offers some games that are close to real LSAT games, but they are much harder (more variables/possibilities), which is supossed to make the LSAT games feel like a breeze.

VariableChange

New

Post by VariableChange » Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Nova, thanks for the feedback.

Max, why waste a response on something rude to say.

Anyhow, perhaps, people may have misunderstood what I was asking. To clarify, ultimately, I'd like to know if anyone has had good experiences with partnering with someone who wasn't in your area, and how they worked together.

What I meant by not reinventing he wheel is, it'd be beneficial for me to follow other people's strategy who already have experience, instead of creating my own method.

Finally, by creating games, I didn't mean to create games from scratch, I meant generating the diagrams. I suppose Microsoft paint would work. In context, if person X is in VA, and person Y is in Florida, and person Y has a good grasp on creating the diagram, is there a better way of sharing it outside of scanning, or creating a skeleton-like diagram?

Again, thank you to those who offer legitimate advice.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”