Best Online Prep Course? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
zimmejs

New

Best Online Prep Course?

Post by zimmejs » Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 am

I reviewed the sticky thread on the subject and got some good information, however most responses were a couple of years old so I was looking for some fresh input.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Blueprint movies as they seem to be generally well reviewed, plus the fact that you can do them at your own pace. I have been doing some self studying and have the discipline to do so, however it helps me to see some concepts and problems explained.

Also looking into the Powerscore summer course, but again, leaning towards Blueprint.

noobishned

New

Re: Best Online Prep Course?

Post by noobishned » Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 am

I am interested in this topic as well because the sticky post doesn't include a section comparing Velocity Lsat to anything else.

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Wed May 16, 2012 11:57 am

I vote for Blueprint in terms of Online course...

It was like spoon-feeding a dummy including me with an answer :mrgreen:

Very comprehensive, well-organized...

but still don't like Trent on LR

still love love love Matt on Game

Seriously I would pay a few bucks if I can find online prep solely taught by Matt :lol:

TheColonel

New

Post by TheColonel » Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Another Blueprint fan here. Currently finishing up the final homework questions in the last section. The course is very solid and comprehensive. Covers all of the bases. While I do prefer Matt to Trent, I think Trent does a perfectly fine job in the lessons that he teaches. The online tools they give you really are great. The website is awesome, if a little slow. It's flash so it won't work on iOS devices, if thats a major issue for you.

Only negative I can think of is that they wouldn't sell me PTs so I have to buy them elsewhere. They do provide 12 with the course, however.

Also, lots and lots of explanations available online. Literally 100s and 100s of them.

BP Shinners is active on TLS and I would PM him with any questions. He is very helpful.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Here's a thread with reviews of all of them: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=151670

Note that some online classes are live, others are recordings.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

wolf

Bronze

Post by wolf » Wed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm

I was enrolled last summer in the Manhattan LSAT Online Games Intensive Course, and found it very beneficial. I was able to improve my previous LSAT score by 4 points, after having already prepped for four months for the June Test. I found their approach to grouping and assignment games superior to the Powerscore method.

It made all the deference in my cycle this past year. I went from barely getting into a T50 school to Georgetown with a nice scholarship. I have to give credit where credit is due. Self study if you are disciplined is the best method, but I needed the additional guidance for LG.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Wed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

I took TestMasters and did NOT like it. I wouldn't recommend it.

Go with Manhattan or Blueprint, I can't imagine either disappointing.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”