Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/19 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ksinghal

New

Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/19

Post by ksinghal » Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Free Proctored LSAT next Saturday 5/19 @ 2:00 p.m. - please read below, or details/sign up here: http://dcmetrolsatprep-05192012.eventbrite.com

------------------------------------------------------------

I run a small one-on-one LSAT tutoring company in Washington DC and periodically host practice exams up at my office.

On weekends like next weekend, when I have many open seats, I invite non-students to take a practice exam and sit in on a free review session afterwards. I'm a big proponent of equal access to education, so please feel free to come take a test and glean what you can. No sales pitch, no strings attached. I have capacity for 15, and only a handful of my current students are coming this weekend, so I made an event on EventBrite and posted it to Craigslist, and thought I would share here. If this post is barred as "spam" or something, then please delete it (and please PM me so I know better). I've done this 3 or 4 times so far this year.

We'll likely be doing PrepTest 61 (October 2010) this weekend. Also, this will only be a 4-section test (no experimental section, no writing sample), but that will allow me time to work through all 4 logic games and explain any LR questions that people would like to review. Test booklets, water, coffee, and good vibes are all provided. (Don't worry, thestalkmore, the free Starbucks coffee machine is a fixture in my office's common area, so there's no chance of my forgetting it.)

Signup and additional information here: http://dcmetrolsatprep-05192012.eventbrite.com

Please feel free to contact me at dcMetroLSATprep [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions, that email address goes to my personal gmail inbox. Thank you for looking, and best wishes with your personal LSAT preparation.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”