Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/12 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ksinghal

New

Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/12

Post by ksinghal » Thu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Free Proctored LSAT this Saturday @ 2:00 p.m. - please read below, or details/sign up here: http://dcmetrolsatprep-05122012.eventbrite.com

------------------------------------------------------------

I run a small one-on-one LSAT tutoring company in Washington DC and periodically host practice exams up at my office.

On weekends like this weekend, when I have many open seats, I invite non-students to take a practice exam and sit in on a free review session afterwards. I'm a big proponent of equal access to education, so please feel free to come take a test and glean what you can. No sales pitch, no strings attached. I have capacity for 15, and only a handful of my current students are coming this weekend, so I made an event on EventBrite and posted it to Craigslist, and thought I would share here. If this post is barred as "spam" or something, then please delete it (and please PM me so I know better). I've done this 3 or 4 times so far this year.

We'll likely be doing PrepTest 60 (June 2010) this weekend. Also, this will only be a 4-section test (no experimental section, no writing sample), but that will allow me time to work through all 4 logic games and explain any LR questions that people would like to review. Test booklets, water, coffee, snacks, and good vibes are all provided.

Signup and additional information here: http://dcmetrolsatprep-05122012.eventbrite.com

Please feel free to contact me at dcMetroLSATprep [at] gmail [dot] com with any questions, that email address goes to my personal gmail inbox. Thank you for looking, and best wishes with your personal LSAT preparation.

thestalkmore

New

Re: Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Washington DC, Saturday 5/12

Post by thestalkmore » Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 am

Don't forget the coffee or snacks. If you do, expect a call from TM's lawyers.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”