Those who took Testmasters... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
pearla

New

Those who took Testmasters...

Post by pearla » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 pm

a) What else do I need to get to supplement my prep course.
I already have the Powerscore Trilogy.

b) Where can I buy all the LSat tests in digital format (PDF)

Does the TM course provide ALL LSAT tests that have been given to this day?

Thanks
Last edited by pearla on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

zozin

Gold

Re: Those who took Testmasters...

Post by zozin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm

TM will give you 5 volumes, all full of practice questions and full practice exams. I think they give you every single question/game/passage. LSAT 1-~45 will be given in question form, divided by type, so you can practice. The last are full practice exams. So you shouldn't need to buy anything else, but if you're so inclined: http://www.cambridgelsat.com/

pearla

New

Post by pearla » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 am

zozin wrote:TM will give you 5 volumes, all full of practice questions and full practice exams. I think they give you every single question/game/passage. LSAT 1-~45 will be given in question form, divided by type, so you can practice. The last are full practice exams. So you shouldn't need to buy anything else, but if you're so inclined: http://www.cambridgelsat.com/

THANKS not quite sure if they provide the old tests as well... Also I thought I could use the digital files and print them as desired when I start taking full length tests...

Psib337

Bronze

Post by Psib337 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 am

I have the old LSATs from the LSAC but that's it. But because testmasters uses old LSAT questions I'll wind up seeing questions twice and if I remember the question from homework or class I think I spend more time remembering what the right answer was instead of really going through the whole process of answering the question. But the full tests they give you don't have any questions from class or the homework (I haven't taken them all yet but it looks like all those questions come from tests they don't give you). Generally though I wouldn't say it's necessary to buy anything else but I don't think there's any harm in doing more than what they give you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”