Online resource for LG explanations Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
gsenator

New

Online resource for LG explanations

Post by gsenator » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi All,

I'm retaking my lsat this june after a crappy performance last cycle. I'm pretty much back to snuff with the LR section but my LG is still lacking. I'm having trouble because when I go to correct my test, I have no way of telling if I made the correct inferences, or if i set the game up right. I read the powerscore LG bible and took a local prep class last year, and I'm hoping to find an internet resource where I can check EVERY game to make sure I'm doing it right ( at least similar to the LG bible). Any suggestions, i REALLY need help. I'm afraid to continue studying because if I can't fix my mistakes there is no opportunity to learn.

thanks

shifty_eyed

Gold

Re: Online resource for LG explanations

Post by shifty_eyed » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm having trouble because when I go to correct my test, I have no way of telling if I made the correct inferences, or if i set the game up right.
IMO, it doesn't really matter if you made all the inferences or if your set up is the same as the experts' as long as you get the right answers.

But LSATblog has many explanations.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Re: Online resource for LG explanations

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Our explanation forums are pretty robust:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/blog/index ... lanations/

I hope those prove helpful.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”