3 month plan? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
seancris

Silver

3 month plan?

Post by seancris » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Is there a three month self-study plan out there that anyone recommends? I tried the search function but didn't find anything helpful on the first few pages.

danitt

Gold

Re: 3 month plan?

Post by danitt » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 pm

seancris wrote:Is there a three month self-study plan out there that anyone recommends? I tried the search function but didn't find anything helpful on the first few pages.
You're going to want to do this or this or a combination of the two.

Whatever works for you.

mgp2675

New

Post by mgp2675 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm trying out PithyPike's. Kind of hard cause I'm at my last semester at Rutgers finishing up my undergrad so I certainly don't want to screw with my GPA. But I bought all of his books and stuff. Not sure the order we're supposed to do this in but I'm fairly good at games already...I'm doing LR, then RC, and then games again. A lot of people tell me that the games really screw you up so I want to brush up on that last.

Anyway, good luck to you and anyone else who reads this.

seancris

Silver

Post by seancris » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 pm

What do you guys think about this weekly 3-month guide by lsatblog? http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/3- ... edule.html

And what are some opinions on pithypike's guide?

I reached a 163 last year with about 3.5 weeks of prep, and I'm hoping to hit 168 in June. Will either of these plans give me a shot at accomplishing my goal?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”