homegrown LSAT game Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

homegrown LSAT game

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

We just put up a new logic challenge pair. http://www.manhattanlsat.com/Logic_C_vi ... ChallID=44 So, if you need a break from logic games this weekend, you can play a logic game :roll:

I suggest starting with the easier version and working your way up to see some typical twists.

Disclaimer before the barrage: we think real LSAT games are where you should focus your time, but we like have our teachers write these to keep em in shape. And good for you gunners who are in danger of doing every LG out there before April. BTW, (back to you, gunner) only 4% of folks got the last hard one correct, and 12% nailed the easy one.

Have fun.

Kurst

Bronze

Re: homegrown LSAT game

Post by Kurst » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Noah! These games are always fun. Is this one written by Mike?

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Your child(I guess) in the picture of Forum looks really adorable :-)

adam.123

New

Post by adam.123 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am

why don't you build an android app game that include your arcade games available in your site? convert those to android app.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Post by Manhattan LSAT Noah » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Glad the games are fun. Sometimes I worry that people freak out because they forget we wrote them and that we generally make them tougher than real games. I don't think this pair is outrageous. And it was written by Mike - he's done all the logic pair games. We will roll out one more pair in a bit and then switch back to single games written by our teachers-in-training.

Thanks for the idea about the app - that's a good idea. Where is the young buck android app developer that is going to do that for us as part of his/her final school project? :)

And, that is my kid. (Who I agree is adorable, but, we're clearly facing a sample bias flaw here.) We took him on a long flight and one of our many attempts to get him to sleep was to put my wife's sleeping mask on him. It actually helped, though not for long. Maybe I should switch to something less personal for my avatar, as someone scolded me for having pics of him on my facebook page, as an invasion of his privacy - and just regular pics, nothing too embarrassing. I hope I don't end up hiring one of my former students to defend me in a lawsuit started by my kid.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”