prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
wg1024

New

prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to

Post by wg1024 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 pm

I was looking to take a lsat prep class in the summer of 2012 in preparation for the october lsat. I have a kaplan book and took a practice test on my own I didnt calculate a score for my self but I realized that i need a substantial amount ofhelp on the logic games sections. I am from NY and wanted to know which prep class is good and worth the money, I am looking for in class prep not like dvd or online. Thanks

wg1024

New

Re: prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to

Post by wg1024 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

just updating this. I have decided on powerscore or testmasters any info on which is better for logic games, the price difference between the two is $200.

Guchster

Silver

Post by Guchster » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Extract key word and search forum.

i.e., http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=151670

LexLeon

Bronze

Post by LexLeon » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Consider buying some additional materials (like Killoran's Logic Games Bible) and practicing a bit before the summer. You may find that your performance is at a threshold where paying upwards of $1000 for a course would not be worth the improvement you can gain on your own, or for less through a personal tutor.

The amount of time you have between now and the October LSAT allows for preparation sufficient enough to achieve a high 170's score. If you use it to your advantage as I am suggesting that you do, you might not have to pay for (almost) anything but books.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”