LR-LG-LR-LR-RC Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
inflightradio

New

Re: LR-LG-LR-LR-RC

Post by inflightradio » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 pm

UtilityMonster wrote:Based on the responses of a few people, I know my 2nd LR section (3rd section overall) was the experimental. Problem is, I can't remember whether it had 25 or 26 questions. It had the one on Einstein and malpractice suits. If you had that, it was the experimental section.
Okay, I think I had the Einstein one... Was it two people arguing over the theory? If so, dang it! Guess my 3rd section was the experimental.

princeR

Bronze

Post by princeR » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 am

I think my 2nd might have been experimental, which is pretty lame considering I was coming in hot off of my destruction on the LG :/

UtilityMonster

Bronze

Post by UtilityMonster » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am

inflightradio wrote:
UtilityMonster wrote:Based on the responses of a few people, I know my 2nd LR section (3rd section overall) was the experimental. Problem is, I can't remember whether it had 25 or 26 questions. It had the one on Einstein and malpractice suits. If you had that, it was the experimental section.
Okay, I think I had the Einstein one... Was it two people arguing over the theory? If so, dang it! Guess my 3rd section was the experimental.
Yeah it was, about 10% of matter only being discovered or something like that. I have talked with like 5 people who had 2 LR sections, and they all resoundingly said that question was not on their tests.

OhioRider22

New

Post by OhioRider22 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 am

Alright guys, I definitely had 25-25-26 and I am almost positive my first section was experimental. There are a few reasons I believe this. First, about halfway through the first LR section I thought to myself, this is definitely the experimental. It was just really hard, had no progression from easier to harder, a few times I had to re-read the stem because wording was whacky, and it just had really strange questions in general. I was sure to the point that I thought to myself (for a split second) that I could probably just sit this one out, and I never feel like that. Also, I definitely had the green carnation section and the wolves/dogs section, and I believe I had them in my second and third LR's, respectively. I could be wrong though I guess. I pray to God that first LR was experimental because it was ridiculous. :shock:

And I don't remember anything about Einstein. ??? I think some tricky stuff is goin on at LSAC.

inflightradio

New

Post by inflightradio » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 pm

princeR wrote:I think my 2nd might have been experimental, which is pretty lame considering I was coming in hot off of my destruction on the LG :/
Same here :(

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

chem!

Platinum

Post by chem! » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:53 pm

greenleaf801

New

Post by greenleaf801 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

chemteacher, was your test 25/25/26, or 25/26/26?

I now vaguely remember mine being 25/26/26 (and want to confirm this), and I don't remember Einstein either.

chem!

Platinum

Post by chem! » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:03 pm

greenleaf801 wrote:chemteacher, was your test 25/25/26, or 25/26/26?

I now vaguely remember mine being 25/26/26 (and want to confirm this), and I don't remember Einstein either.
I think it was 25/26/26, but don't quote me on that. That sounds right, though.

rth887

New

Post by rth887 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 am

This sucks for me if true. I took the two 25's version and didn't hit my stride until the third section. I can't remember if carnations was my first or third, but I feel like it was my first. Here's hoping for multiple versions of the two 25 LR...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

chem!

Platinum

Post by chem! » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

rth887 wrote:This sucks for me if true. I took the two 25's version and didn't hit my stride until the third section. I can't remember if carnations was my first or third, but I feel like it was my first. Here's hoping for multiple versions of the two 25 LR...
Carnations was in my first. I remember it because I was narrowed to two answers thinking "WTF?" and realizing my suspicion of an oncomiong migraine was turning into a reality.

janoobee

New

Post by janoobee » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 pm

I took the exam in the states and am one of the rare few that had 24-23-25-26-27 (LR-LG-LR-RC),I guess from this we can deduce that the exam had 101 questions

Uklawstudent123

New

Post by Uklawstudent123 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 pm

janoobee wrote:I took the exam in the states and am one of the rare few that had 24-23-25-26-27 (LR-LG-LR-RC),I guess from this we can deduce that the exam had 101 questions
Ok, Thank you!!!

I was beginning to think I was losing my mind as the whole thing seems like such a blur, so I was starting to doubt myself on whether or not I actually saw 24 questions!!

So this is good seeming we now know for sure that the 24q LR1 was definitely the experimental, and for me this was without a doubt the hardest of all the LR sections :)

blackeyeliner

New

Post by blackeyeliner » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 pm

OhioRider22 wrote:Alright guys, I definitely had 25-25-26 and I am almost positive my first section was experimental. There are a few reasons I believe this. First, about halfway through the first LR section I thought to myself, this is definitely the experimental. It was just really hard, had no progression from easier to harder, a few times I had to re-read the stem because wording was whacky, and it just had really strange questions in general. I was sure to the point that I thought to myself (for a split second) that I could probably just sit this one out, and I never feel like that. Also, I definitely had the green carnation section and the wolves/dogs section, and I believe I had them in my second and third LR's, respectively. I could be wrong though I guess. I pray to God that first LR was experimental because it was ridiculous. :shock:

And I don't remember anything about Einstein. ??? I think some tricky stuff is goin on at LSAC.
I think we had the same exam. I think the first LR was experimental for me too. That section just felt weird and during my exam I suspected that it was the experimental without even knowing that i had 2 other LRs to complete. The other 2 LRs felt normal to me.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

OhioRider22

New

Post by OhioRider22 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:07 pm

blackeyeliner wrote:
OhioRider22 wrote:Alright guys, I definitely had 25-25-26 and I am almost positive my first section was experimental. There are a few reasons I believe this. First, about halfway through the first LR section I thought to myself, this is definitely the experimental. It was just really hard, had no progression from easier to harder, a few times I had to re-read the stem because wording was whacky, and it just had really strange questions in general. I was sure to the point that I thought to myself (for a split second) that I could probably just sit this one out, and I never feel like that. Also, I definitely had the green carnation section and the wolves/dogs section, and I believe I had them in my second and third LR's, respectively. I could be wrong though I guess. I pray to God that first LR was experimental because it was ridiculous. :shock:

I think we had the same exam. I think the first LR was experimental for me too. That section just felt weird and during my exam I suspected that it was the experimental without even knowing that i had 2 other LRs to complete. The other 2 LRs felt normal to me.
I am so glad to hear you say that! My first had to be experimental... or else I'm screwed. For real though, it just felt so off. I guess we'll know soon enough!

victortsoi

Bronze

Post by victortsoi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Same here, first lr was the hardest for me by far and threw me off. I had 25-25-26, but I do remember einstein. Hope I can still catch a ride on the first lr experimental gravy train...

victortsoi

Bronze

Post by victortsoi » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:44 am

Bump

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”