Dammit, Christmas... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Mr.Binks

Silver

Dammit, Christmas...

Post by Mr.Binks » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Due to unforeseen mental failure on my part, I will be taking the December LSAT. I just looked at the projected e-Mail-score-date, and us test takers won't be getting our scores back until January 6th--a month and three days after the test. October scores came back 23 days later.

I blame Christmas for this increase in time... How am I supposed to enjoy New Year's Eve when I am compulsively checking LSAC website? Dammit, Christmas...

euskadi

Bronze

Re: Dammit, Christmas...

Post by euskadi » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 pm

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

ETA: Oops - just noticing last year's relatively late release. The administration was eight days later than this year's, though. I'd still expect for them to come out before New Year's.

180asBreath

Bronze

Post by 180asBreath » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:54 pm

They'll come back before Christmas. Look at the test dates that are around the 12/3 date; those are the ones that we should go off of. 12/11, from last year, is a very different date than 12/3 - so we shouldn't expect a similar turn around time.

HellOnHeels

Silver

Post by HellOnHeels » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I just realized that the campus I thought I was taking the test at, I'm not. Booo satellite campuses!

Edited to say: Having waited for the October score release, don't get your hopes up for before Christmas. If they say Jan, they probably mean Jan, and if you get it sooner, then you'll be in for a pleasant surprise.

dextermorgan

Silver

Post by dextermorgan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

180asBreath wrote:They'll come back before Christmas. Look at the test dates that are around the 12/3 date; those are the ones that we should go off of. 12/11, from last year, is a very different date than 12/3 - so we shouldn't expect a similar turn around time.
This. With the lower numbers of test takers this year it shouldn't take long.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

minnbills

Gold

Post by minnbills » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 pm

dextermorgan wrote:This. With the lower numbers of test takers this year it shouldn't take long.
I don't think the # of test takers is related to release date.

ADks

New

Post by ADks » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah I hope it gets released before Christmas...looks like a good possibility when looking at previous dates.

Mr.Binks

Silver

Post by Mr.Binks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 am

Hoping you guys' predictions hold true. I can't imagine being able to enjoy Christmas when I could be expecting my score at any instant... >.<

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”