Supplementing Powerscore Test Prep Resources ? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
d0nk

New

Supplementing Powerscore Test Prep Resources ?

Post by d0nk » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:49 pm

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER “what’s the best prep test course” POST.

I have been preparing with powerscore (PS) test prep resources for about a year now. I have read each of the Bibles at least twice and worked through their LSAT deconstructed series (43-45,51,62) and their workbooks. I would say that I have been satisfied with the level of their instruction. I have been working through Prep Tests , reviewing, and drilling specific question types. I believe that my study plan has been close to optimal and that I have exhausted all the benefits I could from PS. The problem is that I feel as though I have plateaued and need fresh source of instruction that will supplement, not supplant that of PS. I am taking the December LSAT so I don’t want to do anything catastrophically drastic, but I do want to keep learning and hopefully take my LSAT game to the next level. I achieved a top 1% SAT score and attended a Top10 University, so there should not be any mental limitations on my LSAT success. Despite being fluent with PS techniques and having completed over 30 prep tests (and thoroughly reviewing each) I have continued to struggle with improving my speed and rarely complete all the questions in any given Logical Reasoning or Reading Comprehension section.

I am seeking advice / tips (preferably from those knowledgable with powerscore’s test prep) on the best resources to improve my pattern recognition, skill set, and overall knowledge base for the LSAT.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

d0nk

New

Re: Supplementing Powerscore Test Prep Resources ?

Post by d0nk » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm

bump

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”