Is Tomorrow The Day?? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
gabletrained

New

Is Tomorrow The Day??

Post by gabletrained » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

That's the general consensus I'm seeing. What time do you think they'll start rolling out? Usually later in the PM, right?

Curious1

Silver

Re: Is Tomorrow The Day??

Post by Curious1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I got my email at 3:28 PM ET. But the icons turned gray...I would say a couple of hours before that.

Good luck.

Fairy24

New

Post by Fairy24 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Probably tomorrow afternoon, unless it is weird like last October and they come out at some crazy late hour. So the answer really is that no one knows. You will have it by this Thursday for certain. :)

ColumbiaChamp

Bronze

Post by ColumbiaChamp » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

yesyesyes.

JDndMSW

Silver

Post by JDndMSW » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

BARF

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

buddyt

Silver

Post by buddyt » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Fairy24 wrote:Probably tomorrow afternoon, unless it is weird like last October and they come out at some crazy late hour. So the answer really is that no one knows. You will have it by this Thursday for certain. :)
^this

When they are released the emails go out it in batches over the course of several hours and sometimes some people don't receive it until the middle of the night or next day. The pdf disclosure reports and files usually populate and become web accessible via your LSAC.org account after the batches of emails have been sent, but they have intermittently become available to some students while the waves of emails are blasted out.

Don't be surprised, stress or panic if you cannot pull up/access the pdf files right away once it's certain that the score release has begun. It takes a lot of computing power and time for the servers, databases and internet to process and propagate everything as well as a lot labor from the IT dudes to get everything done. The IT dudes probably take breaks occasionally to have a smoke or play a video game to decompress while another one steps in to monitor the computers in case any get fried and crash due to overloaded heavy use/overheating.

I'll bet that score emails will start rolling out around 11 a.m. ET/2 p.m. PST tomorrow.

JDndMSW

Silver

Post by JDndMSW » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Jeffort wrote:
Fairy24 wrote:Probably tomorrow afternoon, unless it is weird like last October and they come out at some crazy late hour. So the answer really is that no one knows. You will have it by this Thursday for certain. :)
^this

When they are released the emails go out it in batches over the course of several hours and sometimes some people don't receive it until the middle of the night or next day. The pdf disclosure reports and files usually populate and become web accessible via your LSAC.org account after the batches of emails have been sent, but they have intermittently become available to some students while the waves of emails are blasted out.

Don't be surprised, stress or panic if you cannot pull up/access the pdf files right away once it's certain that the score release has begun. It takes a lot of computing power and time for the servers, databases and internet to process and propagate everything as well as a lot labor from the IT dudes to get everything done. The IT dudes probably take breaks occasionally to have a smoke or play a video game to decompress while another one steps in to monitor the computers in case any get fried and crash due to overloaded heavy use/overheating.

I'll bet that score emails will start rolling out around 11 a.m. ET/2 p.m. PST tomorrow.
Did you mean 2pm ET and 11am PST?

euskadi

Bronze

Post by euskadi » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Jeffort wrote:
^this

Don't be surprised, stress or panic if you cannot pull up/access the pdf files right away once it's certain that the score release has begun. It takes a lot of computing power and time for the servers, databases and internet to process and propagate everything as well as a lot labor from the IT dudes to get everything done. The IT dudes probably take breaks occasionally to have a smoke or play a video game to decompress while another one steps in to monitor the computers in case any get fried.

If I recall correctly, this is roughly when scores began to roll out in June 2009 as well (assuming you mean 11PDT/14EDT). I cannot wait.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 pm

JDndMSW wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
^this

Did you mean 2pm ET and 11am PST?
Oops, yeah, reverse the numbers I said! lol
Sometimes I live in my own time zone I like to call Jeffort standard time, which is a rolling time zone, especially on weekends and when communicating with people all over the world. It gets confusing at times.

jln04a

New

Post by jln04a » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Fairy24 wrote:Probably tomorrow afternoon, unless it is weird like last October and they come out at some crazy late hour. So the answer really is that no one knows. You will have it by this Thursday Wednesday for certain. :)
They will be out no later than the 26th...

USCtrojan

New

Post by USCtrojan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 pm

jln04a wrote:
Fairy24 wrote:Probably tomorrow afternoon, unless it is weird like last October and they come out at some crazy late hour. So the answer really is that no one knows. You will have it by this Thursday Wednesday for certain. :)
His statement was logically valid. We will have them by Wed. So we will have them by Thursday for certain as well.

I hope it is tomorrow though.

Curious1

Silver

Post by Curious1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm

I am so excited to sit by TLS and watch the shit show tomorrow at 2 PM.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jln04a

New

Post by jln04a » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

USCtrojan wrote:
jln04a wrote:
His statement was logically valid. We will have them by Wed. So we will have them by Thursday for certain as well.

Of course it's valid. I could also say I will have my score by November 23 and that's a true statement. But the real truth is that I will have my score by no later than October 26th, Wednesday.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Curious1 wrote:I am so excited to sit by TLS and watch the shit show tomorrow at 2 PM.
+1

It's always fun to watch the score release aftermath and debauchery.

neuroticjew

New

Post by neuroticjew » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

jln04a wrote: Of course it's valid. I could also say I will have my score by November 23 and that's a true statement. But the real truth is that I will have my score by no later than October 26th, Wednesday.
LOGICAL REASONING FOR THE LOSE.

jln04a

New

Post by jln04a » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

neuroticjew wrote:
jln04a wrote: Of course it's valid. I could also say I will have my score by November 23 and that's a true statement. But the real truth is that I will have my score by no later than October 26th, Wednesday.
How? How is it any different than the message I responded to?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

neuroticjew

New

Post by neuroticjew » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

jln04a wrote:
neuroticjew wrote:
How? How is it any different than the message I responded to?
It's not; I'm just in no-score withdrawal and taking it out on the world. :twisted:

Transferthrowaway

Silver

Post by Transferthrowaway » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm so excited for my 180.

Just kidding!

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

USCtrojan wrote:
jln04a wrote:

Author fails to address the possibility that the Earth explodes at some point before Thursday.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

3v3ryth1ng wrote:
USCtrojan wrote:
jln04a wrote:

Author fails to address the possibility that the Earth explodes at some point before Thursday.
Meh, the end of the world and the human race is scheduled for sometime in 2012.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

odoylerulez

Bronze

Post by odoylerulez » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Curious1 wrote:I am so excited to sit by TLS and watch the shit show tomorrow at 2 PM.

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm

neuroticjew wrote:
sufficient assumptions asshole

Fairy24

New

Post by Fairy24 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 pm

jln04a wrote:
USCtrojan wrote:
jln04a wrote:

Of course it's valid. I could also say I will have my score by November 23 and that's a true statement. But the real truth is that I will have my score by no later than October 26th, Wednesday.

Hey, I just said Thursday because it may be 4 pm on Wednesday and the person who started this topic will be upset they have not gotten their score yet. So if they wait until Thursday they won't be disappointed. Geez. Haters gonna hate. Haha!

ColtsFan88

Silver

Post by ColtsFan88 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:27 am

LOL people are getting very antsy for their scores.

I'm personally having a hard time getting to sleep.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”