taking the LSAT in Europe? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
rachue

New

taking the LSAT in Europe?

Post by rachue » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 am

Has anyone had any experience with these? I'm randomly going to be in Holland during the December administration of the test (I'd have preferred to retake in the US but it's not going to be possible) but unfortunately there is no testing center there so I will have to travel to another country. I think the closest ones would be in Paris, London, or Germany (I think Berlin?). Has anyone had experience at those sites or any others in Europe, or maybe even in Israel? This test is so important that I'd be willing to travel farther if those sites were sub-par...
Last edited by rachue on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

phx

New

Re: Testing centers in Europe

Post by phx » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 am

I tested in Madrid. It was great. There were only like 12 people in the room, very relaxed and quiet. Almost everyone there was retaking and had been through it before, so everyone was pretty calm.

rachue

New

Re: Testing centers in Europe

Post by rachue » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 am

phx wrote:I tested in Madrid. It was great. There were only like 12 people in the room, very relaxed and quiet. Almost everyone there was retaking and had been through it before, so everyone was pretty calm.
Good to know! And at least it might be a little warmer there than in freezing Holland in December... How long ago did you take it there?

Madrid is still a little far though... anyone have any luck with other testing centers?

inflightradio

New

Re: taking the LSAT in Europe?

Post by inflightradio » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

I've had friends that tested in London during June because they were abroad. They said it was a surprisingly good experience because there are naturally much less people taking the test. That being said, they were studying abroad in London so they had familiarity with how to navigate to their testing site and etc.

Congrats on Holland though, that's so exciting!

rachue

New

Re: taking the LSAT in Europe?

Post by rachue » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

inflightradio wrote:I've had friends that tested in London during June because they were abroad. They said it was a surprisingly good experience because there are naturally much less people taking the test. That being said, they were studying abroad in London so they had familiarity with how to navigate to their testing site and etc.

Congrats on Holland though, that's so exciting!

Thank you! I'm excited! Not excited about having to retake the LSAT, but excited about getting to go abroad! hehe.

Thanks for letting me know about London, too. At least they speak English there so that might be a reason to go there so I for sure won't get lost out of miscommunication...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”