anyone else cant sleep? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
broncos_fan_26

Bronze

anyone else cant sleep?

Post by broncos_fan_26 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 am

fml

Redzo

Bronze

Re: anyone else cant sleep?

Post by Redzo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:24 am

I took the LSAT in October one year ago and I slept terribly the night before. Probably 5 hours, or maybe less. It sucks. But, I did all right anyway.

broncos_fan_26

Bronze

Post by broncos_fan_26 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 am

im withdrawing. fuck me. been EXCLUSIVELY studying for this for four months. fucking kill me

Obelisk18

New

Post by Obelisk18 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 am

I'd take it anyway. I slept for a hot 25 minutes the night before the SAT and was just a complete damn mess. I ended up with a 1570 (old scale). If you know the test, being completely out of it is almost a good thing. You're not thinking about how well you need to do, you're just doing it- robot style. Anyway, good luck all. About to head out for my test center.

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:44 am

broncos_fan_26 wrote:im withdrawing. fuck me. been EXCLUSIVELY studying for this for four months. fucking kill me
Don't psyche yourself out bro. Sleep is irrelevant when you know the test. Go for it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Eichörnchen

Silver

Post by Eichörnchen » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 am

Jack Smirks wrote:
broncos_fan_26 wrote:im withdrawing. fuck me. been EXCLUSIVELY studying for this for four months. fucking kill me
Don't psyche yourself out bro. Sleep is irrelevant when you know the test. Go for it.
Plus I think (s)he could only withdraw if it were still before midnight, and if it were, I doubt there would be I-can't-sleep panic yet. Anyways, hope you went for it OP. You'll do fine.

Fate to Fatal

New

Post by Fate to Fatal » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey, OP, I was in the exact same boat. Oct. was supposed to be my redemption after my first score, which was several points lower than my PT average (due to nerves, naturally...) I felt very prepared-- as much as I'm ever going to be. Unfortunately, this past week I was hit with the worst insomnia I've ever experienced, culminating in about 1 hour of sleep on Thursday night, delirium Friday, and no sleep on Friday night until I finally bit the bullet and, 10 min. before midnight, withdrew. I knew there was no way I was going to eek out a 170+ in such a sleep-deprived state.

I thought I had covered my bases by stocking up on OTC sleep aids, which have always helped me in the past (including before my first take). This last wave of insomnia put my past insomniac experiences to shame, though. My first order of business now is to get a prescription for a sleeping pill, as I can't chance this happening again in Dec. Anyone have any suggestions for one that doesn't give you a nasty hangover in the morning?

StrongSofts

New

Post by StrongSofts » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 pm

had the same fucking problem. Went to bed at 9:30 last night to get up at 6:30. couldn't fall asleep till like midnight, than woke up every like hour. don't think it did much to my score though, I slept like 12 hours Thursday night and stayed in bed basically all day Friday.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”