Should I get that excited? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Marie34

New

Should I get that excited?

Post by Marie34 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Ok, so I've been studying for this test pretty consistently since January (I was originally going to take the June one), and I never really had a major score increase. My diagnostic was a 153 and up until about two months ago when I finally broke the 160 barrier. But this past month, I've seen pretty decent score increases. 163-165, and today I got a 169. Considering the 169 was an older test (#49), and since I've had such a hard time in the past, I have an extremely hard time believing I actually got a 169. Should I chalk this score up to luck, or should I get excited that I actually got it?

With a week left I'm trying to zone in specifically on my major flaws, and this 169 is kind of throwing me off a bit, and actually making me more nervous about taking the actual test come Saturday...

dietcoke0

Silver

Re: Should I get that excited?

Post by dietcoke0 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

there are anomalies on both sides, scoring higher than you will, or worse than you will. But it may just be you finally getting it, or it may just been a extra focused moment. It could've just been a test that played to your strengths.

Either way, use it for the last few days to get ready. You've proved you can get a 169, it's all about repeating it come Saturday.

glucose101

Bronze

Re: Should I get that excited?

Post by glucose101 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm

dietcoke0 wrote:You've proved you can get a 169, it's all about repeating it come Saturday.
+1

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”