4 section PTs Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
imjustjoking22

Bronze

4 section PTs

Post by imjustjoking22 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 pm

I have a couple four section PTs left from my prep class (plus I think 4 or so more 5-section PTs in class), and I've been PTing with mostly 4 sections. Would you guys recommend doing the last couple with no breaks since I don't have 5 sections, or do I absolutely need to add in a fifth section? I've done a few with no breaks, and my scores seem quite consistent over 4 or 5 section PTs (I generally struggle more in the beginning when I'm "cold" than later with fatigue).

PKozi

New

Re: 4 section PTs

Post by PKozi » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

You probably know yourself better than any of the rest of us, so if fatigue really isn't going to be an issue, doing 4 section ones should be fine (though doing them with no breaks can't hurt for practice).

FWIW, I'm pretty much the same in not having fatigue issues on standardized tests, so I've been doing four section PTs without breaks and feel like it's preparing me as well as five section ones would be.

imjustjoking22

Bronze

Post by imjustjoking22 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 am

PKozi wrote:You probably know yourself better than any of the rest of us, so if fatigue really isn't going to be an issue, doing 4 section ones should be fine (though doing them with no breaks can't hurt for practice).

FWIW, I'm pretty much the same in not having fatigue issues on standardized tests, so I've been doing four section PTs without breaks and feel like it's preparing me as well as five section ones would be.
Thanks for the response- I know so many people swear by those 5 section ones, so it's good to hear from another person doing the 4s. I actually kind of enjoy the PTs (it's super weird, I know) so I've been trying to keep it that way and not burn myself out (plus, tough to get more than 2 hour chunks to PT in).

tedler

Gold

Post by tedler » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 am

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”