PowerScore Logic Games Workbook Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
clee33

New

PowerScore Logic Games Workbook

Post by clee33 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Is it just me or is this book severely underrated? Even if you completely disregard the drills it offers, the book has questions from 30 logic games in it, with complete explanations for all. What's more, the games are from Tests 39-51 (Aka the ones you can't buy in a 10 pack)

I actually bought this book by accident when I was first starting out (Meant to order the LG Bible) and probably would have sent it back had I not been out of the country at the time. At first I was pissed that I wasted $25, but looking back on it, this book has been just as, if not more important than the Bible for me. (I went through the Bible first, then did RC for a week, then went to the workbook)

Anyone else used this book? Thoughts?

lrslayer

Silver

Re: PowerScore Logic Games Workbook

Post by lrslayer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 pm

clee33 wrote:Is it just me or is this book severely underrated? Even if you completely disregard the drills it offers, the book has questions from 30 logic games in it, with complete explanations for all. What's more, the games are from Tests 39-51 (Aka the ones you can't buy in a 10 pack)

I actually bought this book by accident when I was first starting out (Meant to order the LG Bible) and probably would have sent it back had I not been out of the country at the time. At first I was pissed that I wasted $25, but looking back on it, this book has been just as, if not more important than the Bible for me. (I went through the Bible first, then did RC for a week, then went to the workbook)

Anyone else used this book? Thoughts?
I used it! I now go -0/-1 every LG section :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”