SO MUCH VOLATILITY Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
stinkygpa

New

SO MUCH VOLATILITY

Post by stinkygpa » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 am

Why is it that I am experiencing such huge volatility in my LSAT scores? I have taken about 25 PT's now and in my lotest taests, LG ranges from -0 to -3, LR (individual section) from -0 to -6 and RC from -1 to -8?

GAHHHHHHHHHH. I WOULD LIKE SOME CONSISTENCY IN MY LIFE PLEASE. The LSAT is driving me crazy

descartesb4thehorse

Silver

Re: SO MUCH VOLATILITY

Post by descartesb4thehorse » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 am

stinkygpa wrote:Why is it that I am experiencing such huge volatility in my LSAT scores? I have taken about 25 PT's now and in my lotest taests, LG ranges from -0 to -3, LR (individual section) from -0 to -6 and RC from -1 to -8?

GAHHHHHHHHHH. I WOULD LIKE SOME CONSISTENCY IN MY LIFE PLEASE. The LSAT is driving me crazy

hth.

RaiderBlue17

Bronze

Re: SO MUCH VOLATILITY

Post by RaiderBlue17 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 am

Chill:

It's practice, take what you've missed and apply it to future tests. No big deal, I'm sure if you were to go back over your results you'd see things that you had either guessed correctly on, or missed that you can fix.

You're clearly a smart individual, as i would have just said, "fluctuation of scores" when I read your passage, I was thinking of danger. The fact that you've taken 25 practice tests, means you have LOTS to look at and Identify your flaws:

Yes we ALL have them, even the guys who scored perfect, they didnt KNOW every answer, some were educated guesses.'

30 days still left, you got this!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”