Improve score by a few Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Deuce85

New

Improve score by a few

Post by Deuce85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 am

Hello. I am taking the october lsat. I have been studying for about four weeks. Really buckling down the past two. The problem is i am at like a stand still in improving my score. I need to improve by about 2 to 3 questions on each section. Does anyone have any tips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gaud

Platinum

Re: Improve score by a few

Post by gaud » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 am

you're going to need to give more information than i need a few more in each section..

diagnostic?

avg score each section?

and so on and so forth

Deuce85

New

Post by Deuce85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:30 pm

The first diagnostic i took I got a 148. I got i think 10 right on the lg. I got 15 right on the lr. Another 11 right on the other lr. And about 16 right on the rc. I got a 150 on the next test with about the same results as th first diagnostic. Only a few more right on the lr. My last test i also got a 150. With aout he same results. I take a kaplan course, but i use their methods and i dont think it helps much. I am staring to believe this test cannot be learned. Everynight i do problems and study the answers( not as well as i should). I usually then time myself with a full section and every week i am starting to do a diagnostic. Ni am trying to discover why i got the answers wrong. I need to atleast get a 156 to get into one of my secondary schools and a 160-162 to get into my scool of choice. Thanks for your reply.

Deuce85

New

Post by Deuce85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Also does anyone think a month is enough time to improve your score by that much?

richie222

New

Post by richie222 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

you might want to postpone til december, but your problem is that you havent prepared right. you need to get the powerscore logic games bible at the very least. it provides you with repeatable methods of doing the different types of games. also, manhattan logic reasoning and reading comprehension are great. get those books.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Deuce85

New

Post by Deuce85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah i was going to postpone until december, but my schools take the highest scores. So i was going to just take the october test anyway. Do you think it is more dificult to get into a school applying in December rather than October?

Deuce85

New

Post by Deuce85 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Also isnt it possible to sign up for the October test and postpone it until December, without any reprecussions? If this is so i may just study my ass off for the next month and see how i do on my final diagnostic. Also any study tips without using the bibles for a months timeframe? Thanks for the responses. This extremely helps.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”