University of Utah Test Center Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
coldshoulder

Silver

University of Utah Test Center

Post by coldshoulder » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Anyone taken it here before? Which room and building is it in? No one at the school seems to know.

joemoviebuff

Silver

Re: University of Utah Test Center

Post by joemoviebuff » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I took it there twice in '09. It's at that newer Engineering building that's on the same road you take to get to the Union building. LSAC should provide you with an address. There are several classrooms that they offer the test in on the second (and maybe third) floor on the west side of the building. Which one you get depends on what your last name starts with.

coldshoulder

Silver

Post by coldshoulder » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 pm

joemoviebuff wrote:I took it there twice in '09. It's at that newer Engineering building that's on the same road you take to get to the Union building. LSAC should provide you with an address. There are several classrooms that they offer the test in on the second (and maybe third) floor on the west side of the building. Which one you get depends on what your last name starts with.
Thanks, I had heard a rumour it was there. Probably my favorite building on campus.

rcatmullnv

New

Post by rcatmullnv » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm moving to SLC in August and will be taking the LSAT there in October. If you're taking the Oct. test too, I'll see you there!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”