2 and a half week push for the June LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Zach0901

New

2 and a half week push for the June LSAT

Post by Zach0901 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey everyone,

As all the June test-takes know we are about 2 and a half weeks out from the test, I was just wondering if anyone had any final strategies to get the most possible gain with the time remaining. Obviously everyone wants to hit their potential but at this point Im sure a lot of people are starting to level off and I was just wondering if anyone has found any strategies that work for them to gain a couple more points in these last couple weeks or to solidify where they stand aside from just doing PTs and reviewing. Any help Im sure would be appreciated by all June test takers. Thanks!

coldshoulder

Silver

Re: 2 and a half week push for the June LSAT

Post by coldshoulder » Wed May 18, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm hitting a full practice test 5 out of 7 days of the week (taking friday and saturday off). I'm beginning at this point to take them under extremely strict testing conditions, at 1pm when the real test will be administered.
Start eating the same types of food and waking up and going to bed at the same time, essentially get your mind and body into a perfect routine so that taking the real test will just be doing what you've already done twenty times.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”