Should I take the June LSAT or not? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
WesternDisturbanes

New

Should I take the June LSAT or not?

Post by WesternDisturbanes » Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

Hi!

I had started preparing for LSAT in February and after that I had to move away from home for a while and that disrupted my preparation and subsequently I got on the track again in March again but now I have my end of term exams which get over on 21st May . I am not completely satisfied with my preparation and can do better. And have kept entire summer for LSAT preparation. I asked around and some folks told me to go for the June LSAT anyways as to get the feel for the exam. But I know I WILL do better in October LSAT. Is it really worth sitting for June LSAT in my case just to feel acclimatized for the exam?

The late registration deadline is tomorrow or I have to make this call today, would appreciate the input any o you guys may have.

coldshoulder

Silver

Re: Should I take the June LSAT or not?

Post by coldshoulder » Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 am

Have you taken a prep test recently? What was your score? Are you going to be able to put in around 30 hours a week for the next few weeks before the test?

WesternDisturbanes

New

Post by WesternDisturbanes » Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

coldshoulder wrote:Have you taken a prep test recently? What was your score? Are you going to be able to put in around 30 hours a week for the next few weeks before the test?
Not a lot of PTs though a few, scored from 150 to 160.

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

WesternDisturbanes wrote:
coldshoulder wrote:Have you taken a prep test recently? What was your score? Are you going to be able to put in around 30 hours a week for the next few weeks before the test?
October.

socraticmethodman

Bronze

Post by socraticmethodman » Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 am

Ginj wrote:
WesternDisturbanes wrote:
October.

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Fri May 13, 2011 9:21 am

WesternDisturbanes wrote:But I know I WILL do better in October LSAT. Is it really worth sitting for June LSAT in my case just to feel acclimatized for the exam?
If you know you will do better in October, then take it in October.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”