LSAT ADVICE NEEDED! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
cylecat89

New

LSAT ADVICE NEEDED!

Post by cylecat89 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm taking the lsat in june and have been studying the powerscore bibles. I wanted to know what were people's opinions of the powerscore virtual course. I know someone who took it and they recommended it but that's only 1 person. The cost is 1000, but that is not the issue. I plan on continuing to study on my own and take many practice tests, but I wanted to know what tls thought about online classes in addition to independent studying. Thanks

gdane

Diamond

Re: LSAT ADVICE NEEDED!

Post by gdane » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Have you taken any PT's? If so, what is your score range?

If youre scoring below 160, the class may benefit you. Anything over 160 I think self study will suffice.

I cant attest to the virtual courses, but this link can help you:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 9#p3876323

cylecat89

New

Post by cylecat89 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm

gdane wrote:Have you taken any PT's? If so, what is your score range?

If youre scoring below 160, the class may benefit you. Anything over 160 I think self study will suffice.

I cant attest to the virtual courses, but this link can help you:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 9#p3876323

I haven't taken any pt's yet, I planned on starting this week though. But I can almost guarantee that my score will be well below 160. I bought the lg bible and lr bible, but I'm only half way through the lg bible and haven't even started on the logical reasoning one yet..

gdane

Diamond

Post by gdane » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm

cylecat89 wrote:I haven't taken any pt's yet, I planned on starting this week though. But I can almost guarantee that my score will be well below 160. I bought the lg bible and lr bible, but I'm only half way through the lg bible and haven't even started on the logical reasoning one yet..
It would be best to know where you stand. If you find yourself scoring low this means that you need to work on the LSAT fundamentals. The classes may help you with this.

Take a few time practice tests, see how you do and go from there.

Good luck.

cylecat89

New

Post by cylecat89 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm

gdane wrote:
cylecat89 wrote:I haven't taken any pt's yet, I planned on starting this week though. But I can almost guarantee that my score will be well below 160. I bought the lg bible and lr bible, but I'm only half way through the lg bible and haven't even started on the logical reasoning one yet..
It would be best to know where you stand. If you find yourself scoring low this means that you need to work on the LSAT fundamentals. The classes may help you with this.

Take a few time practice tests, see how you do and go from there.

Good luck.
Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”