Stolen Feb 97 LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dec_failure

New

Stolen Feb 97 LSAT?

Post by dec_failure » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this LSAT? Is there anyway I can purchase/download this?

I'm retaking in February and have completed pretty much every PT. I've even done the non disclosed ones (1-6,8,16 I believe they are, but there's still one more of these that I haven't completed yet). Does everyone think it's a good idea to do a PT with the remaining undisclosed ones I have left or with the Feb 97 LSAT. These ones are old and not as relevant as the newer ones, so I'm not sure if it's wise or helpful to complete them. Otherwise should I redo the newer ones? I remember all the ones in the 50s but there are probably still some in the 40s that I won't remember completely.

joebloe

Bronze

Re: Stolen Feb 97 LSAT?

Post by joebloe » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm

http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/of ... -1997.html

It's probably not worth the money for such an old PT, particularly given LSAC doesn't seem to be licensing it anymore... you might infer that to mean it just isn't relevant anymore.

Also, it's probably not wise to ask for/purchase stolen testing materials.

dec_failure

New

Post by dec_failure » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

I meant download with the intent to purchase it (like on cambridge lsat). Thanks for the link.

Cambridge LSAT

Bronze

Post by Cambridge LSAT » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Unfortunately, LSAC does not license that exam. You can either purchase a used copy through Amazon or LSAC's ItemWise:
February 1997
ItemWise

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”