Books to buy to start prepping for LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
janefbk

New

Re: Books to buy to start prepping for LSAT

Post by janefbk » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Gabrielle122 wrote:
firemed wrote:
EarlCat wrote:
Kurst wrote:Yes, we need more quality posts like Gabrielle's first: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 0&t=146318
Touche. The human search engine strikes again.

Forum traffic is a problem right now, so I still hesitate to discourage anyone from posting. (And in terms of SEO, that post is pure gold. :D)

I would bet $100 that forum traffic will pick up again in May when people start freaking out about the LSAT, and will peak in November and early December when all the gunners start hearing back. So really you only have slow months January to April.

ETA: and Gabby, this was a much better thread than previous. Keep going like this and things will eventually get better... probably.
:)
Well I am very serious about being a lawyer and after looking around on this page it is HARD WORK I could NEVER do it with a baby on my hip... it would be a little impossible haha. So now I need to focus my attention on finishing school, and getting into a decent law school AND THEN (after I finish LS, and have a job) having a baby :D Hopefully time flies.
.sorry!
Last edited by janefbk on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

firemed

Silver

Post by firemed » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 am

janefbk wrote:
Why do you want a baby so bad? .... Keep your freaking pants on!

Please, please, please, for the love of sweet zombie jesus... let this die. Did you go through all 17 or 18 (I forget) pages of that linked thread? She seems to have gotten the message finally. The last thing we need is her thinking about babbies again.

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 am

looks like you NEEDNEEDNEED the bibles by powerscore. Look at Amazon. The end.

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 am

99.9luft wrote:looks like you NEEDNEEDNEED the bibles by powerscore. Look at Amazon. The end.
LOL. best post ever.

I still remember that NEEDNEEDNEED line, heh

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 am

DeeCee wrote:
99.9luft wrote:looks like you NEEDNEEDNEED the bibles by powerscore. Look at Amazon. The end.
LOL. best post ever.

DeeCee, join me in this for-gabby's-eyes-only ritual:

"every post you make, every line you make, every baby you crave, in a subtle way, i'll be trolling you...."
-The Police

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 am

99.9luft wrote:
DeeCee wrote:
LOL. best post ever.

"every post you make, every line you make, every baby you crave, in a subtle way, i'll be trolling you...."
-The Police
hahahaha. As long as we can get her to focus on the LSAT instead of the baby making, perhaps she'll be OK.

99.9luft

Silver

Post by 99.9luft » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am

DeeCee wrote:
99.9luft wrote:
DeeCee wrote:
LOL. best post ever.

-The Police
hahahaha. As long as we can get her to focus on the LSAT instead of the baby making, perhaps she'll be OK.
deal.

Gabrielle122

New

Post by Gabrielle122 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 am

Thanks everyone :D

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 am

Aren't there about 4,000 threads on LSAT prep?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Gabrielle122

New

Post by Gabrielle122 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

romothesavior wrote:Aren't there about 4,000 threads on LSAT prep?
I am my own person, and I have specific needs so I ask my own questions...

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 am

Gabrielle122 wrote:
Your only specific need is professional psychiatric help.

If you want to avoid getting banned and being the pariah of TLS, learn some forum etiquette. Making threads to ask questions that have been answered many, many times before is a no-no, especially when you know about it and have been advised already.

Gabrielle122

New

Post by Gabrielle122 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 am

romothesavior wrote:
Gabrielle122 wrote:
Your only specific need is professional psychiatric help.

If you want to avoid getting banned and being the pariah of TLS, learn some forum etiquette. Making threads to ask questions that have been answered many, many times before is a no-no, especially when you know about it and have been advised already.
I asked 1 question about LSAT prep... obviously if people actually looked though 500 million pages of questions this wouldn't even be a board. :roll: But whatever.. I'm done I got my answers and thats all I needed. Mind you there are about 500000000 LSAT Prep books, some older than others so of course I want an updated list rather than look at what someone said will work 3 or 4 months ago.

FireWife

New

Post by FireWife » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Gabrielle122 wrote:
romothesavior wrote: If you want to avoid getting banned and being the pariah of TLS, learn some forum etiquette. Making threads to ask questions that have been answered many, many times before is a no-no, especially when you know about it and have been advised already.
I asked 1 question about LSAT prep... obviously if people actually looked though 500 million pages of questions this wouldn't even be a board.

People do this all the time... then ask SPECIFIC questions. Your question was general at best and shows a lack of personal initiative that will get you nowhere here.
Gabrielle122 wrote: But whatever.. I'm done I got my answers and thats all I needed. Mind you there are about 500000000 LSAT Prep books, some older than others so of course I want an updated list rather than look at what someone said will work 3 or 4 months ago.
The advice still stands- did you get a single answer that was different than anything provided on the other LSAT prep threads?? Nope..

Help yourself before asking for things on a silver platter. Srsly.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 pm

FireWife wrote:
Gabrielle122 wrote:
romothesavior wrote: If you want to avoid getting banned and being the pariah of TLS, learn some forum etiquette. Making threads to ask questions that have been answered many, many times before is a no-no, especially when you know about it and have been advised already.
I asked 1 question about LSAT prep... obviously if people actually looked though 500 million pages of questions this wouldn't even be a board.

People do this all the time... then ask SPECIFIC questions. Your question was general at best and shows a lack of personal initiative that will get you nowhere here.
Gabrielle122 wrote: But whatever.. I'm done I got my answers and thats all I needed. Mind you there are about 500000000 LSAT Prep books, some older than others so of course I want an updated list rather than look at what someone said will work 3 or 4 months ago.
The advice still stands- did you get a single answer that was different than anything provided on the other LSAT prep threads?? Nope..

+1, FireWife. Seriously Gabby, chill the F out, search the forums for answers to your questions, and in the uncommon event that a dilemma that is similar to yours has not been posted, THEN make a thread. If you (possibly) haven't noticed yet, you are making yourself very memorable through your threads.

Gabrielle122

New

Post by Gabrielle122 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 pm

DeeCee wrote:
FireWife wrote:
Gabrielle122 wrote:

+1, FireWife. Seriously Gabby, chill the F out, search the forums for answers to your questions, and in the uncommon event that a dilemma that is similar to yours has not been posted, THEN make a thread. If you (possibly) haven't noticed yet, you are making yourself very memorable through your threads.
I am not going to sit here and argue this with you... I asked the question its done now and its been posted so either give and answer (a legit answer) or don't.. I haven't posted any other questions after this, so just tell me what kind of books to get to prep or don't (since I already got a good answer).

nshapkar

Gold

Post by nshapkar » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Gabrielle122 wrote:.

of course I want an updated list rather than look at what someone said will work 3 or 4 months ago.
Are you a retarded person? 3 or 4 months ago, do you really think that those will be outdated? Right, I forgot that new editions come out every single month.

firemed

Silver

Post by firemed » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 pm

nshapkar wrote:

of course I want an updated list rather than look at what someone said will work 3 or 4 months ago.
Are you a retarded person? 3 or 4 months ago, do you really think that those will be outdated? Right, I forgot that new editions come out every single month.

You are way the fuck behind. They update every week now. I got my 2/7/11 version of the powerscore bibles yesterday. They will, of course, be out of date on Valentines day, but I'm not buying those. Who the fuck wants special valentines day prep books to study from. All those "Jake can love Donna or Eduardo, but cannot be in love with Sarah or Bill." setups in the logic games make me suicidal. :P

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 am

firemed wrote:
nshapkar wrote:

You are way the fuck behind. They update every week now. I got my 2/7/11 version of the powerscore bibles yesterday. They will, of course, be out of date on Valentines day, but I'm not buying those. Who the fuck wants special valentines day prep books to study from. All those "Jake can love Donna or Eduardo, but cannot be in love with Sarah or Bill." setups in the logic games make me suicidal. :P
I'm holding out for the special St. Patty's day edition, the bright green bibles where they enclose a coupon for a free corned beef slab at the grocery store. :P :lol:

casper13

New

Post by casper13 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 am

Based upon said diagram below I have to guess that this Gabrielle is hot

--ImageRemoved--

mchuynh

New

Post by mchuynh » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 am

Powerscore- Logic Games Bible and Logical Reasoning Bible
Manhattan- Logic Game+Logical reasoning + Reading Comprehension

after you're done with those.. buy powerscore's three lsat deconstructed and superprep (read all the explanations)

good luck

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”